Celeste, Little bird

"I'm one of my father's little birds, watching over the world."

Basic Information:
Full name: Celeste Grace
Title: Gentle Rose (Shadowless Blackbird)
Nicknames: Cel, Selfless, gentleman, bright eyes
Gender: Male
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Age: 15
Birthday: July 9th
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Dominant Hand: Right
Occupation: Student
Former occupations: Student
Place of work: Haven Academy
Living arrangements: In a dorm at Haven Academy.
Hometown: Backwoods, Narian
Current town of residence: Reservoir, Leem 
Previous residences: Backwoods

Physical Aspects:
Ethnicity: He's half angel, half demon.
Head and face shape: Round
Hair: soft tousled blue hair (kouichi's shade, whatever it is called)
Eyes/Eyebrows: thin, sharp (well kept)
Nose: small, yet pointed
Mouth: thin, small lips
Skintone: Ivory
Bone structure: He has broad shoulders and hips, thin arms and legs. Looks frail, yet has the potential to grow. Basically teenage boy growing into his body.
Physical build/fitness: He got a two pack? He has great leg strength so he can run fast.
Posture: He has straight posture when he's interested or lively and he slouches in class when he's bored.
Voice: His voice is more like an alto girls because he's just starting to hit puberty. Also, it's lighthearted and kind, but sometimes it cracks...poor sweet baby Celeste.
Clothing: He wears a gray sweater with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. The upper third of the sweater has a blackbird pattern that is just a darker shade of gray. His jeans are dark blue and his boots are black. He wears kouichi's blue scarf.
Accessories: Friendship bracelets made by bella, sometimes a hairpin to keep his hair out of his eyes.
Colors s/he'd never wear: orange, yellow (he's okay with yellow bracelets), pink.
Colors s/he always wears: Gray, black, blue. He's a bruise (lols)

Training/Hobbies/Possessions:
Education level: Narian Academy in early years, then he was homeschooled. He attempted to get into Narian Academy again, but was deferred to Haven Academy.
Occupational training: N/A
Musical training: He can play the violin, cello, and viola. He sings, but he is not confident.
Combat training: His father was his main mentor because their powers align quite well. His mother took over when it came to complicated spells and weapons he wanted to try out.
Street training: Celeste isn't really street smart. He has tried to pick up many things, but hasn't had much luck. The only things he can pick up easily are spells.
Hobby training: Spellcasting, fencing, parkour
Hobbies: Sports, talking with friends, spellcasting, swordplay, homework...
Collections: history books, spell books, etc etc
Telltale signs: shelves full of them
Very good at: writing, getting fighting skills on the first try, reading, playing string instruments, ballet.
Very bad at: street smarts, being a leader, being confident.
Prized possessions: his scarf
Family heirlooms: his scarf

Personality Information:
Character keywords: dorky, awkward, happy, eager, selfless, accidentally egotistical, insecure, rash.
Joys: friends, being around people, being liked, succeeding, stuffed animals, fluffy blankets, getting a new skill.
Fears: Being a failure, being hated.
Coping mechanisms—sorrow/loss: He will outright cry or reach for somebody to cling to.
Coping mechanisms—physical pain: play it off because he wants to be seen as strong.
Coping mechanisms—humiliation: seeks comfort in people who didn't see it or friends who he know won't judge him.
Coping mechanisms—trauma: He will not get out of bed and he will need lots of hugs. He will want to fall asleep in somebody's arms so he has comfort.
Coping mechanisms—heartache: Lock himself in his room and cry. A lot.
Optimist, pessimist or realist: Optimist
Extravert or Introvert (E or I): Extravert
Intuitive or Sensing (N or S): Sensing
Thinking or Feeling (T or F): Feeling
Judging or Perceiving (J or P): Judging
Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ESFJ
Love Language: He gives out physical touch and words of affirmation. He also wants to receive physical touch and words of affirmation.
Idiosyncrasies (Verbal): "There he goes again..." / "Thank you" / "I feel loved" / "Of course I can" / (Voice involuntarily cracks)
Idiosyncrasies (Physical): only nervous habits
Nervous habits: Sways side to sides, taps pen on table
Other idiosyncrasies: OCD with being good.

Trivial Preferences:
Alcohol tolerance: Probably none. He hasn't tried alcohol yet.
Favorite season: Summer
Favorite weather: Sunny
Favorite foods: tomato soup, ice cream bars, tomato sandwich
Favorite drinks: Shirley temple, apple juice
Favorite places: gym, bed, campfire, music room
Weapons preferences: swords
Most relaxing activities/surroundings: Listening to music in his bed.

Character:
Greatest character virtues: Selfless, kind, happy go lucky, energetic, adventurer.
Greatest character flaws: Proud, big ego (secretly), rash, emotional.
Expounding upon virtues: Celeste just lives getting out there and having fun. Nothing more to it.
Expounding upon flaws: He wants to be perfect so he hates when he's taken off his high horse. He just wants to be great without all the fame and glory. So he does whatever he can to stay out of the spotlight while always being a great team player to rely on.
Tragic flaw: Insecure (or Proud)
Situational reaction—virtues: He refuses to fall in love until his best friend has. He doesn't want dove to become a third wheel, but is okay if he becomes a third wheel.
Situational reaction—flaws: If a teacher asks him to learn or do an impossible thing he will stay up all night just to do the impossible. He refuses to be the fool. He has to succeed no matter the cost.
How these can help him/her and people around him/her: You can always trust Celeste to have the latest notes for class or to know the best spells.
How this can be used against him/her: People can make him do bad things so he can prove he is strong or a good friend.
Self or Others: Others

Relationships/Family:
Family wealth: His family is fairly wealthy, but they live a humble life.
Family friends:
Kyo's family
Adam's family
Ash's family
Raven's family
Immediate family:
Mother- Olivia
Father- Kouichi
Brother- Matthew
Sister- Emily
Relationships with family: He loves his family. He admires his brother and adores his sister. He wouldn't give them up for the world.
Extended family:
Aunts- Leia and Amaya
Cousin- Insert People 😂
Relationships with extended family: He loves a good reunion now and then. The more of his family he hangs out with the better.
Current friends: Bella, Dove, Iris, Amber
Childhood friends: Dove, Bella, Iris, Wolfy, Amber
Current acquaintances: Wolfy, Kylie, Suki, Aspen, Gavin
Childhood acquaintances: Gavin, Suki, Aspen
Current enemies: None
Childhood enemies: None
General relationships with towns and countries: He is generally loved and admired by the people that know him in Narian.

Timeline:
General History: I was born during a time of war, but thankfully I was too young to think anything of it. By the time I was old enough to understand it was over. I was a happy kid with a somewhat happy family. My dad has depression and it sucked that I couldn't help him so I did my best not to be a disappointment. I wanted to be one less thing he had to worry about. My goal was to make him happy and I did. However, when I didn't get back into Narian Academy after the reevaluations I felt like a disappointment. I know dove didn't get in either, but it felt like a punch in the gut. Although I smiled and pretended it was a chance for me to grow I was depressed that I couldn't be better. I would and will never say a word about that though. I want to seem happy and selfless to my friends. I can't be a burden. Furthermore, the only other major event in my life was when Emily got kicked out of Avian. My mother scolded Emily, but she understood why it happened. She put it on Emily to move forward with her life. I was secretly proud (and I bet my mum was too) so I welcomed her with open arms to Haven Academy. She deserved a warm welcome for protecting her friend.  
Interpersonal History:
Dove- The closest person in Celeste's life. He will do anything for Dove no matter the price.
Bella- Bella is an angel in Celeste's eyes. She makes him feel happy so he was naturally attracted towards her.
Iris- Sexy and outgoing, her lively nature got to Celeste off the get go. From day one they hit it off and would go on crazy adventures.
Situational Behavior: Stuck with drunk friend- "Dove? Are okay- Gods I told you it was spiked. WHY DID YOU DRINK IT?! Sighs. Okay okay. Just lean on my shoulder. No. No. No don't go the other way- GET BACK HERE. *stomps foot* DOVE!
*SCREAMS DOVE'SREAL NAME*
Yeah you! yeah I'm talking to you. CMERE. Oh god damnit.
*TACKLES DOVE*
Hey. Hey. Look at me. *Slaps* There you go. Feeling better? Yeah? No? Sighsssss. Why do I care so much for you idiot? *Starts dragging him away*

Goals—Ultimate and In-Story:
Short-term goals in-story: To have a good time with his friends and be there for Dove.
Long-term goal in-story: To make his family proud.
Childhood goals: Become a good hunter and a good friend.
Life-long goals: Become a good hunter.
Romantic goals: Fall in love and start a family.
Relational goals: Be somebody that his family can be proud of.
Family goals: Goal Above.
Revenge goals: NOPE.