Monty, Patient #254

"Love is real. But so is hate."

Basic Information:
Full name: Monty Halyn
Title: Patient #254
Nicknames: kid, kiddo, stalker, creep, bounty hunter
Age: ???
Birthday: May 27th (Gemini)
Gender: Male
Sexual orientation: Homosexual

Physical Aspects:
Ethnicity: He is supposed to be part wolf and part demon, but an experiment made him turn into a shadow-like persona that can possess others' bodies.
Hair: Muddy brown, tangled and loose with no style.
Eyes: dull, boring brown. Matches his hair.
Skintone: ivory
Physical build/fitness: He is scrawny and thin. He has very little muscle.
Posture: Always looking down or angling himself away from others. Slightly hunched over.
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Voice: Unsettlingly even and emotionless. No inflection unless he is mad or scared.
Clothing: ripped, oversized, dark brown jacket over a black t-shirt. Black ripped skinny jeans. He wears black combat boots. His outfit is very basic because he is no fashionista.
Accessories: Ripped black lace choker, black rings on each finger (left hand).

Personality Information:
Character keywords: Spiteful, daring, playful, creepy, determined, childish, possessive, melancholy, clingy, bold, strategic
Virtues: Playful, strategic, determined, bold
Flaws: Spiteful, creepy, childish, possessive, clingy
Tragic flaw: Spiteful
Self or Others: Self
Joys: ???
Fears: ???
Hobbies: Bounty Hunting, stalking, analyzing, acting his revenge, complaining...not much is known about what he does in his free time.
Coping mechanisms: Staring into space talking to himself, going into solitude, yelling at top of lungs to vent anger.
Optimist, pessimist or realist: Pessimist
Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ISFJ
Ideal relationship: He needs somebody to take the broken pieces of his life and glue them back together. They have to be always around and always willing to help. They need to be patient yet pushy. As long as they get him out of the impending doom of his life he will give them all the love in the world. He will attempt to solve all their problems and never leave them. Ever. He is all about touch and gifts. He will steal jewelry and money to make his beloved happy.
Quotes/Quirks:
"And it's my fault you can't do your job? Deal with your own problems. I've already got mine."
"We're all just children inside. We are just bigger and have more responsibilities."
"Love is real. But so is hate."
"I can't fathom why you would run away from your problems. It just makes them chase after you."
"Run run little kitty. I'm coming."
"I'm jealous. Truly. But that's just one of the many sins I have become."
Nervous habits: *mumbles* *avoids eye contact*

Abilities:
Powers:
Foresight- sees his opponent's moves in advance
Hidden agenda- prevents people from predicting his moves
Shadow travel- can travel quickly through the shadows
Specialty: Possessing others' bodies on a whim.
Weapons: Nunchuks with blades on the ends.
Brief fighting description: He just watches and defends himself when necessary. If he has to get into a big duel, he will possess somebody else that might give him a fighting advantage.

Relationships/Family:
Family wealth: His family had enough to get by when he was a child. Later, he dropped out of school because his whole family disappeared one after the other. He took on bounty hunting jobs to pay the bills.
Family friends: None that are friends with him...
Immediate family:
Mother- Rito, a kind-hearted mother with mental issues. She left her children for unknown reasons.
Father- Dj, a deadbeat yet kind father who left his family for unknown reasons. (Only Dx knows)
Brothers- Dx and Fx.
Sister- Mazy
Current enemies: Len, Fx, Dx

Timeline:
General History: "I was born. And then I was abandoned. One by one people I loved left me. First mom. Then dad. Then Mazy was sent to the mental hospital. Then after she came back she disappeared. Then Dx left for his new job and never came back. Then Fx disappeared. I was all alone. An afterthought. I can hardly remember what I did next. The only clear memory I have of back then is all blood. My memory picks back up with me locked between bars. White coats all around me. I'm just an experiment. I became friends with...a man named Riku. He was nice to me. He promised we would leave there together. But then he left too. I don't remember how I got out. But I know I did. From there everything becomes crystal clear. I see a boy named Devin and I fall in love with him. He seemed to be lonely so I kept him company. He was beautiful. I tried getting him to stay with me forever, but he refused. I did not like that. I yelled at him and he ended up running away. I ran into Fx and Dx too, but they were not even happy to see me. I was a monster to them. I was a monster to monsters. Then everything gets fuzzy again...I remember seeing Riku with Devin and I got mad. So I just watched. Watching was enough to calm me down. But finally, I could not take it anymore. I went and took Devin back from Riku. Devin was never his. He was mine. I will finally not be alone anymore. I will be loved.
Living arrangements: He just lives in the forest. He does not have a home.
Hometown: Somewhere in Almia
Current town of residence: Wandering around Narian
Previous residences: Random places in Atraea
Education level: At least through middle school. He is more street smart than book smart.
Training: Mostly self-taught from the need to survive.

Goals—Ultimate and In-Story:
Short-term goals in-story: Love Devin and survive
Long-term goal in-story: Be Happy and not alone
Childhood goals: Graduate Avian academy
Life-long goals: To find a reason to be happy
Romantic goals: Find his soulmate who will never leave him
Family goals: Perhaps convince his family to stay with him forever
Revenge goals: Take Devin away from Len.