Rolu, Ripped at the Seams

"I'm ripped at the seams, but I'm not ruined yet."

Basic Information:
Full name: Rolu Mamoru
Title: The Ethereal Magician, previously- The Librarian
Nicknames: wheelie, lulu, Rolo, librarian
Age: unknown, but she looks like she's in her late 20s
Birthday: October 17th (Libra)
Gender: Female
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Physical Aspects:
Ethnicity: Her lineage is that of a wolf. This makes her bold and playful.
Hair: short silver boy cut. Ends of her hair spiked for texture.
Eyes: deep blue
Skintone: light tan
Physical build/fitness: Very frail. Her legs look they could snap if you hit them hard enough.
Posture: more introverted and inward, as if she is in deep thought.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs
Voice: Soft yet sharp. When she is angry every word can be small, but piercing. Like your thoughts are attacking you.
Clothing: Gray skater girl dress, gray and white converse sneakers. Simple silver bracelets on wrists.
OR
Black and white striped top that ties at the bottom in the front. Shirt has girly sleeves that ruffle out. Gray shorts with rusty gold button. Brown belt. Black and white converses.
OR
Olive green v neck dress with front shorter than back. Back reaches calves. She wears light tan sandals with green straps. Her necklaces are a short necklace with golden star then a longer one with a golden diamond.

Personality Information:
Character keywords: flustered, kind, bold, quippy, sassy, lost, risky, impulsive, introverted, melancholy
Virtues: kind, thoughtful, intelligent, serious
Flaws: sassy, impulsive, melancholy
Tragic flaw: impulsive
Self or Others: Others
Joys: cooking, fighting, physical activity, walking, dressing up, watching others
Fears: solitude, being useless
Hobbies: taking a stroll through the woods, watching takumi work, cooking breakfast in the morning, practicing her steps, observing others
Coping mechanisms: She will cling to somebody else when she is sad. She hates being alone or not knowing what to do so she looks for guidance.
Optimist, pessimist or realist: Pessimist
Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ISFJ
Ideal relationship: She needs somebody who will push her to succeed while having their arms open to hug her if she fails. She just needs security and happiness. She would also prefer if this person was stable and ready to settle down. She likes the prospect of having a nice family with somebody to hold her hand through the whole experience.
Quotes/Quirks:
"I'm not scared...I just like a safety net."
"I know I'm a little reckless for somebody who is afraid to jump off the ground. But it's better to face your fears than to run away from them."
"Happiness comes in small miracles."
"Everything happens for a reason. I am like this so I can learn to overcome it. This will make me stronger."
"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm legless. Hah made you look."
*throws random fruit in frustration*
Nervous habits: throwing fruit, mumbling, staring off into space

Abilities:
Powers:
Trap box- can trap ally or opponent in box for five seconds which makes them invincible yet powerless.
Invisible walls- sets up invisible walls. It's basically a maze that nobody can see.
Star casting- sends shooting stars at opponents
Protection- can reflect magic attacks
Basic elements- can use basic elements in magic form
Element enhancement- makes basic elements stronger for her allies
Invincibility- she can make her allies invincible to certain types of magic for a short amount of time. She could prevent somebody from getting sent to another dimension.
Specialty: protecting and strengthening allies
Weapons: Magic book (for her strong magic)
Brief fighting description: she likes to hide behind everybody and give support. She can get offensive, but only for a short amount of time because her stamina gets really low.

Relationships/Family:
Family wealth: When she was little she lived with a poor, but happy family. Currently, her family is far better off with her husband because a doctor.
Family friends: Daphne's family, Logan's family, Kara's family, etc etc etc
Immediate family:
Mother- She was a photographer who just wanted to see the world.
Father- a mechanic who loved working with technology. He saw possibilities in everything.
Brother- Jinx, her inquisitive older brother who always got himself into trouble. When she lost her ability to walk he took care of her every step of they way. He has always been there for her and she loves him.
Brother- Riku, her quirky older brother who loved technology like it was his baby. He would take things a part just to see how it worked. He sacrificed himself for a research project in exchange for her surgery for her legs. They are no longer close because of how much Riku changed. Rolu didn't recognize Riku when he first joined her legion because of the morphed appearance he obtained over time.
Husband- Takumi, a man who grew to be her guardian angel. He takes care of all her scratches while letting her bloom on her own.
Children- Bianca, Oto, Aura and Col
Current friends: Daphne, Kara, Logan, Demi, Kassidy
Current acquaintances: Ash, Olivia, Gwen, jade, Raven, Devin, rest of her legion.
Current enemies: None

Timeline:
General History:
"I loved my childhood. I was poor, but happy. I got into a lot of trouble and dreamed of being a fighter. I wanted to punch and kick my way out of any situation. My parents and siblings supported me and everything was happy. But then happiness faded away like a dream. In one day everything I worked for and loved died. The cliff broke with my parents on it and they fell. I dove after them like an idiot and almost got myself killed. Thankfully I landed on a...pointy ledge. The stones stuck through my legs like poles and a witch had to save me. Her name was Samus. We couldn't pay her so my brother Riku had to give himself up to a secret research project in exchange for my legs. I lost my parents and my brother in a day. And to add more to the wound I could never walk again she said. Never. But I wouldn't let my family's sacrifices be in vain. I decided I must walk. I would still be the fighter I dreamed of, I just would be fighting for something else...

*time skip a lot of shiz happened*

My brother Jinx was very protective of me after he reunited with me. He would not let me out of his sight. It was years before I convinced him to let me fight again. I was sent to a legion headed by a girl named Ashley. I remembered watching her when she attended Narian Academy. To be frank, she was as reckless as ever, HOWEVER, she was valiant and determined. Great qualities to have in a leader. I admired her and followed her as best as I could...

*another time skip*

I didn't like takumi at first. Something about him was off putting. I didn't fall for him until he showed me just how kind he could be. After he opened up my heart melted and I dived right in. I had four kids with him, the last two twins. He is a doctor and has healed my heart and some of my past. I appreciate him with every inch of my being. The only thing left in my life that I have to amend is my relationship with Riku..."

Living arrangements: Nice, small house in the woods
Hometown: Cliffside, Narian Kingdom
Current town of residence: Backwoods, Narian
Previous residences: ???
Education level: she doesn't have much education. She is intelligent through learning things on her own.
Training: Fist fighting, photography, observation, and repairing.

Goals—Ultimate and In-Story:
Short-term goals in-story: learning how to use black rito and protecting her friends
Long-term goal in-story: to learn how to walk on her own
Childhood goals: to become a fighter
Life-long goals: to be happy
Romantic goals: protect her husband
Family goals: amend her relationship with Riku
Revenge goals: None...except finding the person who caused the cliff to break.