Rye, The Thrill Seeker

"What is life if you're not gonna go out dancing on a rainy day?"

Basic Information:
Full name: Rye Chauntel
Title: The Survivor, The Victim, The Forgotten
Nicknames: Catcher in the Rye, black attack, Rye lie
Age: Biologically late 20s, actually Eiji time age
Birthday: December 11th (Sagittarius)
Gender: Male
Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Physical Aspects:
Ethnicity: Mother was 100% a dragon while his father's bloodline is unknown. He was passed the dragon genes from his mom.
Hair: Curly dark brown hair that goes everywhere. He often straightens his curls and dyes it jet black.
Eyes: piercing purple eyes. Narrow and leering.
Skintone: pale (ivory)
Physical build/fitness: Lean and has average build. He doesn't keep as much muscle as he should for what he does.
Posture: slouched over when socializing to make himself seem less approachable, leaning on one leg more naturally
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 140 lbs
Voice: he makes his voice higher and playful when messing with people, but naturally it's grumbly and dead set. Like he means each word he says.
Clothing: Orange leather jacket over black tank top. The design on tank is white letters that say "excuse you" in a graffiti font. He has black skinny jeans with checker orange and black pockets. He has black boots with the flaps down. The inside of the flaps are purple. He has a piercings on his lip, ear, and somewhere else...(he doesn't always wear his lip piercing, but the piercings on his ear is a must).

Personality Information:
Character keywords: cocky, troll, socially estranged, illogical, moody, lazy, thrill seeker, playful, childish, manipulative, intelligent, dark humored
Virtues: perceptive, playful, brave, intelligent
Flaws: Cocky, dark, manipulative, moody, childish, illogical
Tragic flaw: illogical, he acts and thinks in weird ways.
Self or Others: Self
Joys: playing guitar, singing to himself, playing Beethoven pieces, dance dance revolution, jumping off of high places, embarrassing others, making people laugh or scowl, scaring people.
Fears: Death. He used to be afraid of a lot more, but those things happened so much he got used to them.
Hobbies: playing dancing and singing games, sneak attack. teasing others, playing instruments, blindfolding himself and walking across a tightrope, making cool handshakes, embarrassing others, finding amusement, being a troll.
Coping mechanisms: Hiding or faking his death
Optimist, pessimist or realist: Pessimist
Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ENTP
Ideal relationship: He needs somebody who can push him back and give him something fun to think about. He's all for the intellectual pursuit before anything sexual. He likes banters and trials more than anything else in the world. He doesn't care about how long it will take, he just wants it to be interesting. Once moving into flirtatious territory though, he wants to make the person blush. He loves cracking serious people and getting on their nerves. He will make them laugh, smile, or embarrassed just because it's all a part of the game. He will chase as long as his prey is interesting. He doesn't care if it takes days or years to acquire their love. Finally, once in love, he needs stimulation from his partner. Neglect is not an option. He feels like if he ties himself down it better be with somebody who gets him and fulfills his needs. He doesn't like the idea of being forgotten. He will treat his significant other with love and affection as long as he gets something in return.
Quotes/Quirks:
"What comes around, goes around."
"I LOVE to dance it torrential sleet. I get the coolest bruises on my skin."
"Who doesn't love the chase?"
"Technically, I'm a victim of bad life choices and terrible friends."
"Eros ain't so pure my dear."
"Red blush on pale skin is the cutest. Is that why you're tempting me right now?"
"It's always easier to be forgotten, but somehow I'm fated to be remembered."
Nervous habits: *looks at ground* *rubs wrists* *crooked smile*

Abilities:
Powers:
Shadow copy- creates shadow copies of himself that can taunt, fight, and slip through walls and floors to get things for him.
Purple electricity- unlike normal electricity, it is fueled by hatred and anger. The more intense his anger, the stronger it becomes.
Symmetry- he draws symbols in the air with his weapon and in as many places as he wants it to be, a burst of electricity attacks in exactly the way that he draws it. For example, if he draws a squiggly line, the electricity shoots out like that at his opponent from thin air. Furthermore, if he draws a bunch of circles and then pushes them with his hands, out of thin air circles of electricity will attack his opponent.
Protect- momentarily surround himself with a force field
Airlift- gets a huge burst of air and sends himself shooting upward.
Transformation- can turn into a dragon that breathes electricity instead of fire.
Specialty: attacking from a far, watching opponent's patterns and acting accordingly from a far.
Weapons: a jagged sword that has no definite handle. It's black with jagged purple glowing lines. He can fight with it as a sword or it can turn into a bow and shoot purple energized arrows.
Brief fighting description: He stays from a far and shoots arrows or draws symbols with his bow sword. If in close range combat he can swing his sword fast to deflect magic or absorb attacks. Sometimes he can swing his sword in close range and it suddenly acts as a bow, shooting out energized arrows at point blank.
Etc etc so much more to talk about...