Akihiko, The Passionate Photographer

"My friends will be the people who accept me. Lack of wits, charm, and common sense in all."

Full Name: Akihiko Quinn
Meaning: Akihiko = "Bright Boy", Quinn = "Wisdom, Reason, Intelligence"
Nicknames: Perv, photographer, camera man, Mr. sleeps a lot (Goyo)
Title: The Passionate Photographer
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Pansexual
Age: 17
Birthday: November 23rd
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Appearance/Physical Aspects
Species: Pure blood Lion
Hair: Crimson red, messy, short, and is spiked downwards.
Eyes: One eye green, the other is yellow.
Skin/complexion: Sun kissed and glowing.
Tattoos/other markings: He has a tattoo of a lion claw slash on his shoulder to represent his heritage. His left ear has three studs in it.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Body type/build: lanky and all muscle.
Posture: shifts from one foot to the other or slightly slouching.
Clothing/accessories: Red t-shirt with a golden lion face design on it. For his pants he has loose black and white checkered jeans. He has a red and black checkered vest that goes over his shirt. For his shoes he has black laced up boots. His outfit is very chaotic and clashy.
Misc. features: N/A
Voice: he has a smoky, honeyed alto voice that tends to make people wary of him.

Personality
Myers Briggs personality type: ENFP
Keywords: perverted, graceful, leering, admiring, obsessive, relaxed, playful, lazy, coward, insecure, self-doubting.
Positive traits: graceful, playful, artistic, creative, relaxed, admiring.
Negative traits: lazy, perverted, coward, obsessive, leering, insecure, self-doubting.
Fatal flaw: self-doubting and perverted.
Saving grace: admiring and artistic.
Turn ons: photos, art, creative looks, uniqueness, elegance, sexiness.
Turn offs: no sex appeal, no appreciation for art, not giving him a chance, plain hard to get.
Ideal relationship: He wants somebody who just oozes with elegance, sex appeal, and has a photogenic nature. He wants follow them for hours while taking pictures of their "beauty." He is also the type to shower his love with compliments. He wants them to know just how breathing taking they are. In return they need to be confident in themselves and willing to embrace their beauty. He needs somebody who knows they are gorgeous and works it.
Nervous habits: *adjusts camera lens* *randomly takes photos of nothing important* *rambles of something he would like to take a picture of*
Peeves: Somebody stealing his camera to take random blurry pictures, not getting dressed for the day.
Likes: cameras, Photoshop, nature, photoshoots, elegance, beauty, flowers, aesthetically pleasing drinks and food.
Dislikes: Dull rooms, bugs, mice, uncomfortable beds, slobs.
Hobbies: taking pictures of nature or people, taking strolls to take in the scenery, admiring teacher's handwriting instead of writing down the notes, rearranging his room, going through his pictures.
Quirks: *stares at people he finds attractive*, *takes pictures of everything*, *flirts with every sexy thing*
Summary: He is a photography dork that comes off  too strong because he admires attractive people just a little too much. Furthermore, although he may seem perverted and flirtatious, he will love anyone passionately once he makes a connection.

Quotes
"Ah her curves and her sly smile...it's perfection itself."
"Guys have beauty too! Their mischievous eyes filled with ambition can make anyone melt."
"GET OUT OF THE WAY! This is a perfect shot and you will NOT mess this up! I must record this piece of fine elegance..."
"Right here, right now? I'm game~"
"Oh please! If anybody can get a perfect shot of Elodie midair doing a double twist, it's ME!"
"Your eyes...they are so intelligent and pained with sadness...may I take a picture?"
"A picture is worth a thousand words."
"All I really wanna do is express myself."
"My friends will be the people who accept me. Lack of wits, charm, and common sense in all~"

Status
Occupation: Freelance photographer and student
Faction/group: N/A
Education level: Pre-k to highschool. Decently well-educated, but he is not the brightest of the stars.
Training: He took lessons from both his parents. Although he is strong and very well trained he has no confidence in his own abilities.

Physical fitness: 9/10
Physical attack power: 4/10
Magical attack power: 8.5/10
Defensive power: 10/10
Speed: 6/10
Agility: 6/10
Stamina: 8/10
Intelligence: 5/10

Humor: 8/10
Sincerity: 7/10
Empathy: 7/10
Memory: 5/10
Charisma: 4/10
Patience: 9/10
Confidence: 2/10

Abilities
Caster or holder: Caster
Powers:
Protection- has a shield that protects him for 30 seconds. Cool down time of 20 seconds.
Summoning- can summon things in pictures he takes.
Transformation- can turn into a lion.
Nullify- can build up power to nullify and absorb attacks from his opponent
Flash back- can stun his opponents with his camera flash.
Time Bomb- if not defeated in a timely manner he will keep building up power from absorbing attacks. He can send off a huge amount of energy to handicap his opponent.
Specialty: Blocking off really strong attacks or taking hits.
Weapons/tools: Camera for flash attack that he built in. Other than that he has nothing.

Family/Relations
Brief description:
Mom- Kairi Quinn
Dad- Akira Quinn
Older sisters- Dede, Joanna/Josh
Older brother- Jayden
Grandmother- Siobhan Kōfuku Callisto
Partner?: Aura
Rival?: None
Best friend(s): None
Friends: Elodie, Azula, Aura, Ventus, Hector, Rhyme
Previous friends: Aria
Enemies: None
Previous enemies: None
Acquaintances: Bella, Axel, Ace, Aria, Gavin, Ruby
Previous Acq.: Nate, Winne, Ruby, Gavin
Notable relations: Goyo (uncle)

Biography
Birth town: Almia?
Town of residence: Reservoir, Leem
Living arrangements: Dormitory
Previous residences: Narian Backwoods
Romantic life: He never really had a romantic life even though he had a tendency to admire anything beautiful that walked before his eyes. He was very jealous of JoJo and Jay's relationships and wanted something as passionate as theirs. So when he was finally let loose into a public setting, he could not shut up. He grew a terrible reputation as a pervert and somebody who "could not keep it in his pants." He slept with azula and then slept with axel...twice. Although he finds them both alluring and perfect, he currently has his eyes set on the drama queen Elodie.

General history:
"I was born right before a sin war and a family war.  Despite the world almost coming to an end twice, we were all okay. I just felt bad for all of my mom and dad's friends who had to face a lot of trauma because of the war. Although, I was too young to really feel the affects of what the war did to them. After the war, I was given my first camera. As a four year old I didn't really know what to do with it and so I just took random pictures. However, as the years went by I became obsessed with taking photos. I loved capturing beautiful moments with the flicker of a shutter. I became so obsessed with it that I kept asking my parents for more and more advanced cameras. Finally they said no, so I ended up selling some of my old cameras in order to buy the newest model. However, when an even newer model came along I was heartbroken because I knew I would not have enough funds to get it. Luckily, Mr. Kora bought it for me because he saw how much passion I had for the art of picture taking. I was giddy and spent my days in middle school taking pictures instead of socializing or studying. My parents had to drag me away from my camera to make me train or study. They supported my passion though and gave me time each day to take pictures. It was really the one thing that made me happy so their approval meant the world to me.

One day, a thing called puberty struck and I was interested in girls and boys. The weird thing was I was not interested in their personalities or where they came from. I was just interested in the vibe they gave off or how they looked. Hey hey hey, I know that seems superficial, but beauty needs to be admired. Anyway, I spent my days taking pictures of fairly attractive people and eventually I got complaints. This made me learn some sneak tactics so I could take good pictures from a far. I soon got great results and less complaints. A little after I mastered this skill my parents decided to ship me off to the new hip school on the block called Haven Academy. They said it would teach me to socialize and broaden my horizons...so that's where I am now. I just hope it will have attractive people and great scenery!"

Goals:
"To admire the beauty of the world through pictures."