Goyo, Runaway Prince

"My hands are tainted with something I can't wash off."

Full Name: Goyo Kōfuku
Title(s) If Any: Predator, foreign prince, runaway prince, Pedo (jokingly), sleaze
Age: Looks 34
Birthday: November 23rd
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Lion
Health: Physically well, mentally shaky. Suffers acute depression during certain times of the year.
Ethnicity: Native to Narian. however, he speaks fluently in multiple languages.

Occupation: Narian Council, Narian teacher (former), Haven teacher (future)

Appearance
Hair: Soft silky red, ruffled and messed up close to his face. Hair length is right below his ears.
Eye color: Deep blue
Complexion: Light tan
Misc. Features: eyes are cat like, they have a piercing gaze. Many slashes vertically down his back.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185 lbs
Body: lean and graceful

Attire: He always wears a rainbow cardigan. It's colors are creme, red, yellow, green, orange in a striped pattern. He wears light blue jeans and brown sandals. His shirt is either white with a black lion design or red with a Golden Lion design. He has a golden earring hanging from his left ear and he has silver/gold rings along all his fingers.

Picture (if any): heheheheheheheh- NO.

Personality: He is flamboyant and assertive. Sneaky and coy is his middle name. He lurks around and observes people's actions instead of getting involved immediately. If it does seem like he's "getting involved" it's probably when he's not serious and messing with you. He's like a lion, licking his chops and watching his prey struggle. However, when he is serious instead of confronting the problem head on he side steps minor issues in order to get to the root of the big issue from in the shadows. He doesn't want people to know that he's their little guardian angel. He wants to be seen as a dangerous predator that people should stay away from. Furthermore, he's seriously jaded and keeps people at an arm's length away. If you think your close to him, think again. He shows a fake kindness and paternal nature to many students to stay on their good side. It's merely objective to him. On the flip side, when you are close to him, you will know. He instantly becomes more emotional and caring. He will bear his soul and sorrows and become your closest confidant. He has only a select few that he shows this to, get on his good side and you're golden.
Social Attitude: His friends are few because people that think they are his friend are usually not his friend. He make lots of fake connections in order to feel like he's surrounded, but his wall is up so high because he feels as though he deserves it. To summarize, many friends. Just fake though.
Point of View:
Sometimes living a lie is better than facing a truth.
Some sins are irredeemable.
Memories are not easily forgotten.
You bathe in your sin for the rest of your life, so you better make it worth it.
Relationship Status: Single
Likes: ???
Dislikes: ???
Hobbies: Looking at the sky at night, lurking around the school, training, "punishment"
Turn Ons: reliability, trustworthy, true to themselves
Turn Offs: liars, pretenders, abuse, rape, ???

Abilities:
Skills: His eyes glow and look scary which makes opponent slower in reaction time and less willing to take reckless actions.
Fighting Style: He just sits there and waits for your move. He is not going to recklessly act until he can gauge your skill and power.
Powers:
Big cat- he can quadruple his size as a lion
Shadow cats- he can have a posey of shadow cats that can only be killed by light magic
Transformation- he can transform into a lion with black fur and red eyes 
Fireball- self explanatory.
Elemental shards- shards of different elements fall from the sky/ceiling
Tornado- a windstorm occurs that can make it hard for his opponent to move in the direction they want
Soulless tornado- as a lion he can create a windstorm that will slowly suck his opponent's breath away unless they have a mask or a helmet.
Reality cut- he can cut away illusions
Reality shard- he can create mirror like shards from the molecules around him and send them at enemies. Creating a bunch at once in random places can be disorienting for his opponent because A) they are mirrors they aren't obviously mirrors and B) random pieces of space that you thought were safe randomly start to come flying at you
Physical Strengths: dodging, reading attacks, hand to hand combat, agility
Physical Weaknesses: weapon attacks, too much perseverance, arrogance