Suki, Cupid's Love Child

"How can I die when I never even got the chance to live?"

Full Name: Daisuki Lycan
Title(s) If Any: Nerd, Prince, Cupid's love child
Age: 17
Birthday: September 4th
Zodiac: Virgo
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Angel
Health: Healthy 👌🏻
Ethnicity: He knows the main languages of Atraea. He looks like he's from the Overworld 😂

Occupation: He wants to be an engineer, work with coding, or be behind the scenes gathering intel. As a side job he would like to sing.

Appearance
Hair: Light fluffy blonde
Eye color: Light purple
Complexion: Ivory with a healthy glow
Misc. Features: Bright smile, arrogant atmosphere, distant look in eyes, elegant movements.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 150 lbs
Body: He is lanky, but well built. He isn't just skin and bones.

Attire: purple t shirt with gray vest overtop and a dark purple jacket over the latter. On his bottom half he has blue skinny jeans and white and purple converses. Headphones like Persona 3 protagonist.
OR
Purple t shirt with a dark grey and black vest and a black necktie. Purple gloves with knuckles cut out and light blue jeans. Same converses as before, He has suspenders that hang from his jeans.

(Any input on outfits are welcome Courtney 😘)

Picture (if any): I wish.

Personality: Suki always keeps his head in his books and his ears in his headphones. He just wants to succeed in life without having to rely on other people. On the outside he seems blunt and factual, but on the inside he is overly critical of himself and doubts every action he takes. In order to compensate for his doubts he pushes himself to be a leader, although reluctantly. He believes that if he becomes smart enough and becomes good at strategizing, it won't matter that he's weak because people will accept him for his brains. Overall, he is shy teenage boy who tries to do everything himself and pushes himself to perfection so he can mean something.
Social Attitude: He stays away from other students as much as humanly possible. He doesn't like interacting because it wastes time that he could use to study. (However, the more he interacts with people, the more he will open up and become a blunt asshole.)
Point of View:
The people at the bottom are always left to rot.
Always aim for perfection.
People are only as good as what others see them as, not as good as they want to be.
Relationship Status: Single Pringles
Likes: music, headphones, books, studying, creativity, nighttime, peaceful melodies
Dislikes: Sports, people, loud noises, arrogance, being pushed into something, meddling unnecessarily
Hobbies: Studying, reading, writing, composing, singing, studying, studying, STUDYING.
Turn Ons: intellect, charm, emotion, kindness, care, natural beauty, boldness, happiness.
Turn Offs: Dumbasses, jocks, cold-hearted, rude, meddling

Abilities:
Skills: Can emotionally connect with Suzu to preform strong attacks
Fighting Style: Suki doesn't move that much. He just watches, analyzes, and then performs an action.
Powers:
Suzu- a defense unit that protects him while he analyzes his opponent
Angel's song- can sing melodies that have different affects on an opponent. (Different from Mazy. Mazy's is all about the words she's saying while Suki is about how he's saying them.)
Spell casting- basic spells
Reveal- can bring people out of the shadows into the open
Sudden death- if he is about to lose, he sends off energy that paralyzes his enemy so he can gather himself or run away. Takes up a lot of energy.
Safe zone- creates safe zones on the floor where he or his allies cannot be hurt (they cannot caste spells in there)
Emotional connect- each emotional connection he makes with another person, equals a new emotional ability that he can perform. Right now he only has one, Aspen.
Aspen connection- immediately relieves him of fatigue after a battle
Physical Strengths: Potency of attacks, defense unit (suzu)
Physical Weaknesses: He can be easily to overwhelm when faced with a lot at one time and no time to act.

Weapons:
Primary: Suzu
Secondary (if any): His connections
Special (if any): His voice

Biography
Birth Town: Narian woods, neighborhood area
Family:
Father1- Hunter, a nerdy flamboyant perfectionist
Father2- Avi, a fluffy angel who loves bunnies
Grandfather- Haru
Grandmother- Raven
Auntie- Isabel
Friends: Aspen, Dove, Kylie, Suzuki
Romantic Life: He prefers to not have one. It would get in the way of his success.

History: He was born in the middle of war and was given a defense unit to protect himself. He bonded with this defense unit until something happened to it and his perception on love changed. Ever since then he has devoted himself to getting smarter in order to be useful.

Faction/Group: Gifted program
Allegiances: Narian Academy, Haven Academy

Favourites
Food: Strawberries
Colour: Purple
Animal: Dog
Holiday: Not really a holiday, but when the leaves turn into a multitude of colors in the fall
Season: Fall
Time of day: Nighttime

Quotes/Sayings:
"Nothing is fair in love and war."
"We are nothing by ourselves. It's when other people notice us that we become something."
"I'm afraid of death, but I can't die if I haven't even lived."
"Everyone tells me I'm something special. How can I be special when I haven't done anything? It's like telling a dog it's talented before it even does a trick."
"We are each our own melody. We connect and sympathize with others to create our own symphony."
"Every story has an end. But it's our decision when to end it."

Dreams: To be recognized and respected, to find happiness.

Fears: death, living without meaning.

Trivia:
•He doesn't like being called daisuki because it's like somebody is confessing to him every time they say his name.