Fj, Fucking Jenna

"If you don't want to try, then what are you fucking waiting for?"

Full Name: Jenna (Fj) Élise Aravind
Title(s) If Any: Underworld's princess, hades's lost gem, fucking Jenna, wildfire pianist
Age: Unknown. Looks ~ 21
Birthday: January 26th
Zodiac: Aquarius
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Arch-demon
Health: Fit as a fiddle
Ethnicity: She was born in the underworld, but she prefers the customs and traditions of Narian.

Occupation: Photographer, pianist

Appearance
Hair: Wavy voluminous brown
Eye color: Green eyes
Complexion: fairly tan
Misc. Features: Sharp eyes, unemotional features
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130 lbs
Body: curvy, hourglass

Attire: see picture below for an accurate depiction

Picture (if any):

Personality: Fj is blunt and aloof

Personality: Fj is blunt and aloof. She does not care what people think of her so this enables her to do the extreme. For example, she will be the one to fire the gun at the villain's head when nobody else will. In other words, she is not afraid to step out of line or step up when she thinks it is necessary. Furthermore, she is ambitious. She is not the type of person who plans a house and then never builds it. She is the type of person who plans a house and then remakes it into a mansion. She likes going above and beyond what people expect because she feels like she should do no less. Moreover, she loves her freedom. She despises any restrictions put onto her because she wants to go out and explore the world. She believes everything is worth seeing, no matter how small. Beauty comes in all sizes.

Social Attitude: She likes talking to people. Even if she seems like she is annoyed with people or hates them she doesn't mind talking to them. They just have to be able to handle her blunt attitude. Just stick it in for the long run and you will be her best friend.

Point of View:
Beauty comes in all sizes.
Freedom or death.
Words are tools.
It's a person's choice to be offended.

Relationship Status: Married- Justin Aravind
Likes: Gardens, Piano, Music, Fashion, Reading, Graphic Design, Nature, Dancing, Fire, Doggos.
Dislikes: Naiveté, Rain, Confinement, Inconveniences, Cowards, Pity, Awkward hugs.
Hobbies: Graphic design, photography, playing the piano, reading books, practicing hand to hand combat, taking strolls through the woods.
Turn Ons: Blunt, attractive, smart, cuddly
Turn Offs: Sadistic, asshole, brainless, poltroon

Abilities:
Skills: Fire and ice does not have any effect on her. They are too key elements of the underworld.
Fighting Style: She keeps away from her enemy and attacks from afar. She spams magic and spells and hides herself under protection. In phase 2 she will go full on hand  to hand combat with magic and attempt to overwhelm her opponent.
Powers:
Hellhounds- fire dogs that help her fight
Hellfire- huge fire circles around her opponent and closes in on them
Hellfrozen- huge ice shards come out of the earth creating a maze
Pellets- mini ice shards rain down
Icehounds- ice dogs that help her fight
Zippity do da- playing certain keys on her piano will cause shocks in different areas on the battle field
Russian twist- ropes shoot out at opponent and try to lock them up.
Mozart- playing Mozart will cause everything for opponent to seem slow, bleary, and confusing.
Fire fists/ice fists- close combat magic spells
Shield- a protective shield around her piano keeps her from getting hurt when playing her music
Etc etc etc- other shiz
Physical Strengths: Magic, hand to hand, agility
Physical Weaknesses: defense, fighting with weapons

Weapons:
Primary: Piano
Secondary (if any): Hounds
Special (if any): N/A

Biography
Birth Town: Underworld
Family:
Father- Hades Élise
Mother- Juniper Élise
Sister- Tessa Élise
Brother- Victor Élise
Husband- Justin Aravind
Kids- Marcus, Ruby
Friends: Daphne, Adam, Logan, Crystal, Kel*, Devin, Justin, Akira, Rei, Naoto, Nature, Mami
Romantic Life: She had a crush on a boy named Nine when she was younger, but she had to leave him behind when she ran away from home. Years and years later she Adam at this old mansion. Adam was a breath of fresh air for her and he loved her unconditionally. However, she kept herself trapped in order for Adam to get away. She never held it against Adam that he decided to move on. Eventually, she met a blunt, preppy piano guy named Justin who matched her in terms of intensity. She secretly fell for him, but she hid her feelings because she was embarrassed. It only came out when they were playing a song together on the piano and- luckily -Justin felt he same way.

History: She was the princess of the underworld who was talented and musically gifted. However, her mother was jealous of her and they got into fights. And more importantly, she wanted freedom, but her father refused to let her out of his sight. This caused her to run away (only hinting at it to her friend Nine) and seek freedom in Atraea. She accidentally pushed herself into a separate world (Narian), but decided it was better than nothing. She met jazz, Devin, ferris, and Riku and became very close. Next, a lot of minor shiz happened and Jazz, ferris, and Riku went missing. She wandered into a new town with Devin and took refuge there. In this town she met Crystal, Ritsu, Nano, Mist, Adam(briefly), Kel, Logan, and Daphne etc. She grew content with her situation until it was abruptly cut off by a tragedy. This caused her to run away and she got caught in a different dimension. The people in this dimension lived in a mansion and refused to let her go. Eventually, Adam got trapped in the mansion too. Fj's friend jazz gave them a time frame to leave, but because the head of the mansion found out Fj had to stay in order for Adam to have freedom. After that, she was a resident of the mansion for a long time. She was given the nickname Fj (she was previously called Jenna) and tormented verbally. She was an outcast in the house. Thankfully, Logan, Sora, Luke, Angel, etc came and it gave her a window to escape.

Fj decided to attend Avian after this because she wanted to get stronger to defend herself and her freedom. She met Justin at a Halloween party and hit it off with him...somewhat. If you call blunt sassy comments "hitting it off." Fast forward 20 years plus and Fj got married to him. She had two kids and both inherited some of her magic abilities. She loved Marcus, but was disappointed that he didn't try harder. Likewise, Ruby was her gem, but she disappointed her when she gave up. (However, Marcus was able to rise above the ashes after he met a girl and got married. This happens in the future.) Currently, she's trying to avoid taking any part of responsibility for the underworld and doing her best to help fight during the sin war.

Faction/Group: Mansion*, like-minded(flow?)*
Allegiances: Narian Academy, Rito users, Blessed, Underworld

Favourites
Food: No preference
Colour: Purple and Green
Animal: Dogs or wolves
Holiday: No preference
Season: Spring
Time of day: Late morning

Quotes/Sayings:
"You have no chance of winning this."
"Yeah. Fucking Jenna."
"I know a place in your back that will make you spasm uncontrollably. Want to test me?"
"It's not my fault you're stupid."
"If you break it, you fix it."
"That's not my problem."
"People have to fight to keep standing. They can't just clap their hands or do an "abra caddabra" and expect everything to turn out peachy."
"Freedom is not a virtue. It's a gift. A gift worth fighting for in my book."
"Every key is a string of emotions that blends into a feeling."
"If you don't want to try, then what the fuck are you waiting for?"

Dreams:
To keep her freedom
To make amends (Cali, Kel, Samantha, Hades, Juniper)

Fears: ???