Shou, Bare Boned Diva

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry Alone."

Full Name: Shou Mamoru
Title(s) If Any: Little bitch, twig, Art stalker, diva
Age: 16
Birthday: July 23rd
Zodiac: Leo
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Puppet/Bird
Health: Frail and easily knocked down.
Ethnicity: Knows ancient languages and Almian.

Occupation: Student

Appearance
Hair: loose, messy black
Eye color: Deep blue eyes
Complexion: deathly pale, but uses self tanner to make himself look tan. (Or rather normal)
Misc. Features: Messy bangs in front of his eyes; Walks elegantly and with poise; sharpie drawings on arms.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 100 lbs
Body: Lanky and skinny. Akihiko would beat him in a weight lifting competition.

Attire: Black Kimono with patterns of vines and leaves with blue flowers blossoming from the vines.
OR colorful red, orange, yellow flower patterned kimono.

Picture (if any): N/A

Personality: Shou likes to act all high and mighty, and gives no fucks about bad mouthing other people. He expresses his opinions freely and believes truth to be more beautiful than any lie. Therefore, he comes out blunt and bitchy to others just because he doesn't like the thought of lying to somebody else's face. Furthermore, Shou is lonely, but he pushes people away because he's insecure. Likewise, he likes to hide all of his imperfections by covering them up or projecting them onto other people in order to escape being judged.
Social Attitude: He keeps everybody at arms length with his bad mouth and off putting nature. However, if you become his friend you will stay FOR LIFE. He needs people who can see through his shit.
Point of View:
If you're stupid you can fuck off
Somebody will always be better than you
Peasants will always be peasants. They can never get royal blood.
Unconditional love is sickening. It's always fake love.
Relationship Status: Single for life...jk. Probably.
Likes: Tea, paint, rainbow, drawing, sunsets, kimonos, interpretive dance, heights, beauty products, the shade.
Dislikes: Heavy metal, sweat pants, charcoal, winter, tears, being woken up at 2 in the morning, the sun.
Hobbies: Drawing, painting, relaxing, daydreaming, envying others, sleeping, relaxing in a sauna.
Turn Ons: Intellect, abs, cuddles, coddling, overprotective partners, possessiveness, artsy people.
Turn Offs: abuse, bruising, knives, tears, needles.

Abilities:
Skills: Elegance?
Fighting Style: He is quiet on his feet and you would never hear him moving. He could only win a fight if his opponent was blindfolded.
Powers: ...???
Physical Strengths: Agility
Physical Weaknesses: Strength, defense, ability to take a hit

Weapons:
Primary: N/A
Secondary (if any): N/A
Special (if any): Knife to defend

Biography
Birth Town: Narian Backwoods
Family:
Mother- Demi, a clueless mother who only wants happiness and fun.
Father- Xi, a devious puppet demon, but loving none the less.
Brothers- Eli and Aiden
Friends: Col, Morgan, Aspen, uhhhh
Romantic Life: He doesn't believe in love, although he truly wants it deep down.

History: He grew up in war, but couldn't do a thing. His brothers were not the strongest and yet they were liked all around. This gave him motivation early on, but not many kids liked him. He was too frail and was easily pushed around. Eventually, he was even isolated from games until he was occasionally pulled in by the older kids (Aspen, Kylie, Aria). After that, he started to disregard the bullying and push forward...only to be shoved straight back down because of one sad fact.
He didn't have any powers.
He tried his hardest to reach his potential, but to no avail. Kids would always make fun of him and he started to resent his brothers (especially Eli) for their powers. Demi and Xi were very supportive and helped every step of the way. However, Shou couldn't handle all the pity and decided to go to Haven Academy in order to realize his potential. He hasn't told anybody that he lacks powers yet, and he wants to keep it that way. (Only select few know).

Faction/Group: N/A
Allegiances: Haven Academy

Favourites
Food: Tea
Colour: Green and Blue
Animal: Bird
Holiday: Summer sun festival
Season: Spring/Fall
Time of day: Evening

Quotes/Sayings:
"Peasants can't become royalty."
"Everybody has to be amazing. If you're not, then off to the slaughterhouse with you."
"Who gives a fuck about how good you are, how you act, and how people see you? Nothing. So just tell everybody to fuck off and go your merry way."
"Color is so beautiful. The only people who have the right to cry are the blind."
"Paint me the colors of the sunset."
"Caring has gone on my 'oh fuck that' list. Along with manners, optimism, and the will to live."

Dreams: To be accepted and loved, to gain his powers

Fears: Never being good enough, needles, isolation

Trivia:
-He has always wanted a puppy
-He refuses to cry even when in pain
-He thinks tears are for the weak (Doesn't want to be seen weaker than he already is...)
-He is very good at gymnastics