Church Bells (Part 2)

It's been a few years since your sister (Or cousin) and Nova's wedding, and you are now happily married and have a baby on the way.

But you couldn't say the same for Nova and Y/S/N..

Their marriage was going to shit, the constant fighting and bickering drove everyone crazy.

You were currently sitting and reminiscing about the past and a frown formed on your face as all of the hurt flooded in.

It was your sister's idea to go on a couple's trip to Colorado to try to rekindle their marriage.

"Y/S/N Why do we need to go? Our marriage is fantastic." You say over the phone

"Don't rub it in Y/N" She groaned and you chuckled, "Please just come, it will be fun"

"Fine." You agreed.

It was the day of the trip and everyone met up at your house, as you were driving to- as Y/S/N said- Bond more.

You were finishing up the last few things in your suitcase when you heard a knock on the door. You dragged your luggage to the door and opened it to see Y/S/N.

"Hey sis." She groans and walks in

"Where is Nova?" You ask her

"He's getting the bags... Duh." She says as she plops down on the couch.

"Ugh you bitch. You aren't even helping him?" You tell her as you went outside to help, grabbing the keys to your Escalade.

Your arms immediately wrapped around yourself as the cold air hit you (It's gonna be Christmas in July, Ok? Loool) as you walked over to the struggling Nova.

"Hey let me help you with that." You offer and take a suitcase out of the car.

"Thanks Y/N/N" Your heart fluttered as you remembered the name he called you as kids.

"Oh.. uh no problem." You whispered and unlocked the car to start putting bags in.

"Wait! I can't let you do this Y/N you're pregnant!" He panics and snatches the suitcase out of your hands.

"Nova it's-" You were interrupted by your husband, Y/H/N (Tell me who you're choosing as your husband!!)

"Y/N! You know you aren't supposed to be lifting heavy things! And you know your sister packs the whole store in her suitcases!" Y/H/N scolds goofily and does the man handshake with Nova.

After a minute of laughter, you responded, "Well Y/S/N was being bitchy and wouldn't help."

The guys laughed again and told you to go inside, when you did you were greeted by an angry Y/S/N.

"You better back the fuck up. You know you're wrong for that." You tell her, walking to the kitchen to get snacks for the road.

"But you didn't have to call me a bitch!" She whined and tears started rolling down her face.

"You better stop that crying shit right now. I'm pregnant but I will still beat your whiny ass." You told her, pointing a finger at her.

She stayed silent and more tears rolled down her face, "I just really need this trip to fix our marriage Y/N."

Oh wow she's seriously upset...

"Are you pregnant?" You ask her and she nods

"I don't want this baby to grow up without the other parent so I want to work this out Y/N."

"Oh my.. umm. Well have you told him?"

"I was going to once we got to the cabin..." She whispers and wipes her tears.

You were about to say something else, but you were interrupted by Nova and Y/H/N, "The car is ready, let's go!"

You nodded, grabbing the snacks and your sister's hand walking out to the car. You sat up front next to Y/H/N who was driving, and Y/S/N sat in the back next to Nova.

"This is going to be a long ride..." You groaned to yourself

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed! Part 3? Thank to ShayleeLuhh for the idea

-Tay