Break Up/Make Up (Request)

Lexi's POV

Nova and I have been together for about 2 and a half years and things are great, but not perfect. He's been on tour for about 6 months with SoSoDef and he hasn't called or texted me in 4 months.

I was worried.

His ex-girlfriend Nia Kay would be on the tour with them, and knowing that they had chemistry made me worry.

I would look at fan videos and see them all close and personal while they rapped on stage and off stage.

So I was finally going out there to see what was going on.

I finished packing the last bag and was headed to my car to drive to the airport. When I got there, I boarded the plane and flew to Reading, PA to confront my boyfriend.

When I got off the plane I got my bags and got in the Uber to take me to Nova's hotel where he told me he was staying. I got there in about an hour and made my way up to his room after asking the woman at the front desk where it was.

A few minutes later I was standing outside his door pondering if I should really go in.

"C'mon Lexi, do you really think he's cheating? Maybe he's just super busy and can't call you?" Thoughts were rolling through my mind.

As my thoughts were starting to dissipate, the hotel door opened and I saw Nova giving Nia a goodbye kiss.

"Wow... You really are cheating on me.." I whispered sadly as I looked at the both of them

"Lexi, i-it's not what it looks like!" He tries

"Well no need to try to explain it. We're over." I told him, picking up my bags and walking away.

A year later

I was walking through the mall, picking up various things when a tall man collided with a nearby shelf, falling to the ground.

"Oh my gosh!" I put down my bags and immediately went over to help him up.

"Are you okaaa- ew Nova?" I looked at him in disgust and let his hand go, making him fall back down

I went to pick up my bags and walk away, but I was stopped by my ex.

"Lexi please wait!" he grabbed my wrist

"What do you want Nova?" I asked gently, looking down at the ground

"You. I came here looking for a gift to apologize for what I did to you. Tour just ended and I'm back in town."

"Well that's not gonna happen, you cheated on me. You can't just come here baring gifts and expect me to forgive you that easily." I tell him

"I know.. but please know that I'm sorry and being with Nia while we were together was a mistake."

"You bet" I grumbled under my breath, "Well it was good seeing you Nov" 

I grabbed my bags and started walking away, but I was stopped again by Nova running behind me turning me around and planting a passionate kiss on my lips.

When we pulled away he put his forehead against mine and whispered, "Please give me another chance"

After a moment of silence, I responded, "Okay"

A/N: @lexi_superstar I hope you enjoyed!

-Tay