He Cheats On You With Your Sister (Part 2)

Previously...

"Y/N Stop!" Nova seemed to have sobered up and pulled you back by your shoulder, but you quickly swung around and started to beat his a**. That gave Y/S/N to run off, but you were quick to pull her by her head and pull her down to the ground as well.

You took turns beating both of the drunk idiots on the floor, but eventually got up and started walking to your bedroom.

"Get your shit tomorrow and get out. I'm through." You said heading off to bed.

Now...

The next morning, you woke up and got dressed for work. You went downstairs and saw that your sister were gone, which you were very happy about. You grabbed a quick breakfast and left the house.

A few hours later you were on your way back home, but first you wanted to pick up something to eat for dinner.

You were scanning the aisles when you bumped into a very tall body, you quickly turned around and looked up at the man.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" You said, slightly intimidated by the tall, but very sexy stallion.

"It's ok babe. Don't worry about it" he said with a smile

You didn't answer him as you were still in a trance from his beauty.

"Umm... babe? Are you there?" he chuckled lightly

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" you said again and were thankful that he couldn't see you blush.

"It's fine love, what's your name?" he asked leaning against the shelf

"Y/N, what about you?" You asked, starting to get comfortable

"Steven.. Steven Kelly" He says with a smile and you smile back

"Well I'm sorry again for bumping into you, but I have to get going

"Well I'm sorry again for bumping into you, but I have to get going." You said starting to get entranced in his beautiful green eyes.

"Well here. This is how you can make it up to me, let me take you out to dinner tomorrow night." He says with confidence.

"Umm excuse me sir, but how do you know that I don't have a boyfriend?" You smiled playfully

"Well babydoll, you wouldn't be talking to me for as long as you are if you did have one." He smirked

You smirked back and answered him, "Touché Steven.. Touché" 

You smiled and gave him your number and went to pay for the food that you'd gotten. Steven followed you into the line and paid for the food without you knowing. It caught you off guard and pulled out some cash to pay him back.

"No Steven please take it. I feel bad for you paying for the food" You whined slightly.

"No Y/N. It's fine, now get into the car."He followed you to your car and opened the door for you. "You can pay me back with this dinner tomorrow." he told you, closing the door after you got in.

You were in awe as you drove home.

The whole day was great, and now it was even better that you didn't have to deal with Nova anymore.  You grabbed your bags and walked into the house to see Nova sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Oh my gosh! Why Lord!" You groan irritated as you see the lump of shit sitting on your couch.

"What are you still doing here Nova!" You yelled

"I came to win you back Y/N" He said standing up

"Ughhhh Whyyy me Lord?!" You say throwing your hands up, "I don't want you Nova! I'm through with you, like you said to me yesterday! Now please get your stuff and leave!" I yelled

He seemed to understand that I was serious and grabbed his bags and left, but not before kissing me one last time.

Right as he left, I got a text from Steven.

I need a fresh start. I said to myself before spending the rest of the night texting my new crush.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you want another part then let me know! Love y'all!

-Taylor