Chapter 1

Your POV
I was scrolling looking through some post on my Facebook account about SEVENTEEN, then I found out that they'll have a concert in the Philippines. But the problem is, the selling of tickets is already next week.

"Already?! What am I going to then?! WAHHHH". I freaked-out like, what am I going to do? My savings are now gone, I don't know what to do... So I came up with the idea of telling my father about it so I chatted him;

Me: Daddy! My favorite boy band are going to have a concert here! I want to have their VIP package, its P13,250. Pls I want to attend plssssss:')

Daddy: They're not even popular also they're just being cute, they don't have talents hahahaha

Me: DADDY YOU DON'T HAVE TO JUDGE THEM I DON'T TAKE THAT AS A JOKE:( YOU'RE BAD... Plssss let me attend hehehehe

Daddy: Ok ok I'll send the money tomorrow its P14,000. I want you to be happy just study hard ok?

Me: OMG thank u Daddy! I love youuuu!

Daddy: I love you too

After our conversation, tears of joy filled my eyes. I couldn't believe what just happened, I'm so happy that I couldn't wait for the selling of tickets.

>>Time skip<<<

I woke up early because of my alarm kept ringing giving me the signal to go to school. I did my morning routine but excluding eating breakfast, I'm not really fond of eating at the morning. After 30mins my school bus arrived so I jumped in.

I just reached school, I went to Liza my best friend telling her "Liza! Have you heard of SEVENTEEN having a concert here?! Their VIP package includes hi-touch". She replied "OMG! What a great deal! Are you going?!". "Of course! I have to meet my future husband Woozi oppa!" I replied. We agreed on going to their concert.

~Do you think they'll be able to attend SEVENTEEN's concert?

(A/n)
This is my first time making a story so I'm so sorry if this is boring so far... I hope you still wait for the next chapter. Lovelots!💕