Chapter 14 🥀: Florida Shows

Start from the beginning

"I know that gorilla and that chihuahua did not comment on your picture, girl."

"Sure did." We finally pulled up to the mall. We went in a bunch of stores, then she pulled my into Victoria Secret.

"I will not need lingerie any time soon." I pushed the set away as she tried to shove it in my hands.

"Just try it on, come on!" She begged. I snatched it out of her hands, making her clap and squeak like a little girl. I went to the dressing room and put it on, looking in the mirror.

"Damn, I look good." I mumbled. I stepped out, looking down.

"Don't I look good, gi--What the fuck?" I look up and see YB with his mouth wide open. I quickly went back in the dressing room, undressing and putting my regular clothes back on.

"How the hell you find us?"

"Montana was out here tryna find some shoes and saw y'all come in here."

"So you come and stand in front of my dressing room?"

"Yep." I opened the door, shooting him a bird.

"You gone buy that?"

"Who the fuck--I don't have any reason to wear it." I remembered I was in public.

"I can give you a couple."

"Nigga, don't you have a female? Oh, you need to check her and ya baby moms. They done started commenting under my pictures and whatever. I don't want that negativity in my life, but I will bop a bitch." I say, walking out of the store with Keisha, leaving him looking stupid.

________

Me, Keisha, and Kentrell's girl rolled up at the show. I picked her up in my car as a favor for Tony Montana.

"Why the fuck would I pick her up?"

" 'Cause you love me, and you a real one." He sweet talked me.

"And YOU got life fucked up." He sucked his teeth. I turned my back to him, putting on my earrings.

"Please, baby?" I melted a little, but then realized what I was about to say yes to.

"One: I'm not your baby. Two: That might work on Malu, but not me, boo." I finished putting the other one in. I felt him press up on my back. I nudge him off my with my elbow.

"What I tell you 'bout that shit, YB? You got a whole girl."

"Man, nawl, 'cause you keep forgetting this my pussy." He whispered lowly in my ear. I sucked my teeth.

"No, this MY pussy. It's attached to ME. And MY pussy don't have shit to do with this si--boy, gone somewhere." This nigga put his hand in my pants and started touching me.

"You wasn't sayin' all this the last time."

"Gone, boy!"

"You gone take her to the show?"

"YB, move." I whimpered. He rolled his thumb harder. I moaned, trying to push him away from me.