Chapter 2:The Min YoonGi

"Please follow your assistants to the school" The old man said

"Assistants?" Everyone was questioning about what the old man said. Suddenly, little flying lights came out of the stage. Each one came to a certain person. A little dark purple colored light flew to me, as I looked closely, I found out it was a fairy! I looked around and saw that everyone had a colored fairy corresponding to their magic. Awesome!

The little fairy then talked to me

"Hello SooMi! I am your assistant! My name is Mina!" She fluttered her wings and flew away

"Follow me!" She yelled while going somewhere

I ran up to her then she suddenly stopped. She looked back at me and did some gestures with her hand. My outfit changed into a school uniform

(Sailor saturn outfit XD My childhood idol hahahha)

My school uniform was colored purple with gloves. My 'fairy assistant'  then flew away to the other fairies. All fairies were grouped together and did some hand gestures again. Soon there was a portal-like circle in the wall, the fairies instructed us to go inside.

Inside the portal...

Jeez, like wtf why are we even spinning?! Is it even essential for us to spin inside a portal?! 

I grabbed onto someone (who also gripped onto me) and we were both cuddling each other, my head hurt severely which caused me to scream.

"Ugh!" The person whispered. We finally stopped spinning. The pain in my head stopped as I looked around to see everyone also scattered on the ground.

"Umm.. excuse me!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked around but did not find anyone talking to me.

"DOWN HERE!" I got surprised by the sudden raise of voice and jumped upwards.

I saw the guy from earlier.Min YoonGi was it?. Lying down on the floor. I widened my eyes as soon as I realized what happened

" OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR SITTING ON YOU!" I said while helping him up

"Aishh.. it's fine.." He murmured back

"Ah~ Mianhe!" I hurriedly said, running off to my sisters to escape the awkward situation I was in

YoonGi POV

As we all stepped inside the portal, everything started spinning, someone suddenly gripped on me which startled me a bit. I looked at who was holding on me and saw the girl from earlier, Byun SooMi, suddenly started screaming while gripping her head. I suddenly felt my cheeks getting hot why am I blushing? Stop it Min YoonGi! I thought to myself. The spinning stopped and SooMi fell while sitting on me.

"Ugh!" I whispered as we suddenly stopped spinning and she sat on top of me (of course she sat on my stomach part)

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around