13) Trap!

Natsu

What Kameel didn't know was that I had a plan. I knew this guy wasn't the one who poisned Happy, and I knew that the guy was somewhere around here, I just needed to get his attention.

"What...?" Kameel was cut off with an evil cackle.

I winced. If I wasn't as powerful as I was, I would be terrified by that bone-chilling laugh. But I knew that I was much stronger than whoever that miserable cackle belonged to. My body trembled with anticipation as three hoods stepped out of the shadows to my left.

We turned, crouching close to the ground, ready to spring at the evil men.

"He was a decoy! This really is a trap!" Kameel murmered.

I smirked. "This is exactly what I wanted!" I grunted.

"Well, looky what we have here fellas! We've caught the famous Fairytail Dragon Slayer!" Cheered a short man in the middle. He jumped and clapped his hands excitedly.

"Yay." Groaned a muscled monstrocity standing at the shorties side.

"Perk up, Thadius. Can't you see that we've got what we've been searching for? And to think that all it took was to poisen that dumd cat to make the Dragon come running!" Hissed a average sized man on the other side. "Good work, Silven! You did a good job drawing out the prey!" He said to the spindly man behind me.

My grin wavered for a bit as I took in his venomous words. They were the ones who poisned Happy, and apparently, this was all part of their plan? I thought I had the upper hand!

"Dang it! They knew what I would do!" I murmered.

"I knew this was a trap from the very beggining!" Kameel replied.

"And who's this? The Dragon's girlfriend?" The average man hissed.

"Sister, actually!" Kameel corrected. Her voice was coated with bravery and confidence. Obviously she was just as sure about the outcome of this fight as I was.

"Ohhhh! Excuse my assumption! I appologize!" He said with a bow.

Kameel bared her teeth, not daring to lower her guard. This man was such a fake!

I was already getting tired with this man's tendency to end every thing he said with a evil grin. He was giving me a bad vibe, and I could tell he was the one in carge, even if he wasn't standing at the center. That was probibly to try to throw us off.

"Why don't you mind telling us who you guys are and get that over with so I can punch your faces in?" I shouted.

The man took a step back, placing his hand over his chest in shock. Then he grinned.

"Well you certainly know how to cut to the chase, don't you? Fine. I'll tell you!" He said, lifting his nose. "We are the Black Hoods, and we are going to be the ones to take you and your Guild down a peg, putting you in your rightful places. Smushed in the ground with all the other bugs!!!" He hissed menicingly.
----------------------------------------------------
Kameel

"Hey! Why don't you show a little respect! I just joined, and I don't appreciate some bunch of weaklings treating my new guild like that! So why don't you just shut your face so I can kick it without having my toes bit off!" I smiled sarcasticly.

The leader gave a long, low whistle. "Feisty, aren't you? Well, I like my women spicy!!" He hissed, grinning hungrily.

I grimaced, totally grossed out.

"You better keep your hands off her! If you value your fingers, I would recomend you stay away!" Natsu spat, shooting daggers at him with his glare.

"I wanna see you try to stop me!" The man cried wickedly. His eyes were wild with amusement, and his laugh was crazed.

"Don't be afraid to go all out, Natsu. These creeps deserve to have the crap beaten out of them!" I said softly.

"I wasn't planning to!" He grinned as his muscles tensed.

I copied his actions and tensed, my legs begging for release. I let my excitment build 'till it was almost uncontrolable anymore. I was ready for the fight.

Suddenly, I was covered in darkness. I couldn't see anything. I was swallowed in complete darkness, and my eyes couldn't make out a single blade of grass.

"Natsu! I can't see!" I cried, strugling to hold onto my bravery.

"Me either! Where are you?" His voice was still beside me, still where it was before.

I held out my hands, feeling for his strong arms, until finally my fingers brushed his hair. His hand wrapped around mine and held it firmly. I blinked, wanting dessperatly to see his face, but all I saw was black.

"Natsu... I..." I started.

"Me too..." He said softly. "Just... just hold my hand, and everything will be alright." He whispered.

I felt his strength run through his words, and immediatly, I could see him again.

"Natsu!" I smiled.

"Kameel! I can see you!"

"It's your strength! It broke through the magic! You must be stronger than I thought if you could break through such a powerful spell." I said the last part quietly. He grinned at me.

I looked around us and narrowed my eyes, trying to see what was going on.

"What do you think this is?" He asked.

"It's an orb of black mist, you fools!" Said a familiar voice. I realized it was the sickly man who I saved from Natsu's wrath.

I turned toward the voice and blasted fire. The flames hit an invisable boundary and flew back at Natsu and I.

He looked at me, and I nodded. He quickly ate the fire and smiled his thanks.

"And I forgot to mention the unbreakable boundary spell, keeping the mist in!" Hissed the leader.

"I hope you know that I hear 'unbreakable' and just see another challange for me to beat!" Natsu chuckled.

"Oh, well I can assure you, Natsu Dragneel, that you can try all you like, but you and Miss. Fiesty aren't getting out of that spell any time soon!"

"We'll just have to see about that!" Natsu grinned.