6) Fight

Natsu

I let out a feirce battle cry as I advanced on her. I pulled my arm back, letting the fire grow large before swinging my fist at her face. Her left arm shot up, cutting off my path for her face and blocking my punch.

Her fist came swiftly into my gut, knocking the air out of me. A whisper of smoke escaped my parted lips.

I gasped and stumbled back. I looked at her through my pink hair.

"Done already, little bro?" She snickered. Her hand was on her hip and she cocked her head to one side like an innocent puppy.

"Hardly!" I growled. I whiped my mouth, and pushed off the ground, flying towards her with incredible speed.

She smirked, leaned to the right and slammed my body against the ground. I grunted, and pushed myself back up onto my feet, not letting her get the chance to land any punches while I was down. My fist swung up as I pushed up into the air, hoping to slug her in the jaw.

She leaned back, grabed my wrist twisted her hand into my chest, and threw me clear across the space we were fighting in.

I reached my hand out, clawing at the ground to stop my flight towards the wall, swung my body around, and launched towards her.

"I don't even have to use magic to beat you!!" She called, amused.

"Don't underestimate me, sis. You will end up with a face full of cuts and bruises. Not to mention a bunch of broken bones." I sniffed.

I backed off after a few punches, catching my breath.

Kameel grinned wickedly, crouching into a hunting pose.

"My turn!"
----------------------------------------------------
Kameel

I coiled my leg muscles, ready to spring, letting the fire inside me build to a smoldering peak. I sucked in a breath before launching like a sonic jet toward my unsupecting brother. He was strong, I'll give him that, but I was way to OP for this little pip-squeak!

"FIRE DRAGON BLAZING HISS!!" I cried, shooting fire from between my teeth, causing it to shoot off in multiple directions in a wide arc. I made sure to aim away from him, as to not give him a chance to steel my power.

Natsu's face revealed surprise as his escape plans went up in smoke. I had cornered him against the wall.

I skided to a stop, letting my blazing fists fly to either side of his head, keeping him from getting away. Tongues of yellow flames licked at his face and hair.

"Give in?" I grinned.

He closed his eye, sighed in defeat and raised his hands outside of my trap. Then his eyes cracked open and he grinned evily as his left hand clapped against the side of my face.

I stumbled back, my hands cradeling my stinging jaw. I glared at him, fury and shock made evident in my gaze.

He grinned and snickered, obviously satistfied with his accomplishment.

"You SCUM BAG!!" I cried, breaking off with a chuckle. "You dirty, rotton peice of smoldering ASH!!!" I cackled, falling over onto the ground. I gasped. "You soooo got me!!! I can't believe you, Natsu!!"

His self control slipped as he broke into a hysterical laughing fit! He fell back against the wall, his hand on his forehead, the other grasping his side.

I rolled around on the ground, light with amusment and surprise. I wasn't expecting that. He totally caught me off gaurd, and I addmiered that!
----------------------------------------------------
~ Time Skip ~ Two Days ~
----------------------------------------------------
Lucy

"That was SO COOL!!" Wendy exclaimed beside me. "Can I come with you next time you take a job? Please!?"

I smiled. She was super happy after our job, and to be honest, I couldn't blame her. It was her first job as a new member of Fairytail, and I was glad I was able to accompany her on it. But at the end of the day, I was excited to get back to the guild.

"Sure thing, Wendy! We'd be stoked for you to come with us next time! And you didn't get in the way at all! And I mean it! If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have caught the guy!" Levy trilled.

Wendy and Levy chatted excitedly, while I gazed out the window. I sighed contently as we passed through the magical trees surrounding Magnolia.

'Atleast I don't have to worry about rent.' I thought.

A few mintues passed, and then we were standing infront of the giant Guild Hall. We walked towards the large doors, but when I reached for the handle, a loud crash erupted from inside. Struck with panick, I knocked the doors aside and steeped inside, Levy and Wendy along with me.

I stopped short when I saw what was infront of me. Over by the bar on the floor was Grey. I could almost see the snowflakes spinning around his head. I stared, confused as I saw Natsu, sitting on a stool, laughing his head off with an arm slung around his shoulders.

I looked at the young woman sitting beside him, leaning against Natsu like it was second nature. She had brown hair, with streaks of lighter, dirty blonde running through it. She wore a dark red jacket over a patterned tank, along with a pair of torn and worn blue jeans.

Natsu opened his eyes, and when he saw me he smiled, nudging the still laughing woman.

"Kameel! That's Lucy! Say hi!" He chuckled.

The woman, apparently named Kameel, looked up and smiled warmly at me. She got up and walked towards me, her frame strong and composed. She looked intimadating to say the least.

"Hello, Lucy! I must say, I've heard so much about you! Natsu won't stop blabbing about how useful you are to his team. I'm Kameel! It's a pleasure to meet you!" She said, warmth radiating from her creamy voice.

"Uhm... n-nice to meet you, too." I said, taken aback.

Natsu came up behind her, grinning like a child. "Heh, heh! Tell her!! Tell her the best part!" He snickered.

Kameel grinned, not letting go of my hand. "Ha! Okay!" She turned back to me and smiled. Then she closed her eyes and said, "I'm Natsu's sister!"