I walked over back to the man, showed him what I wanted and he went to work on the outline for me.

That took about twenty minutes which gave me enough time to decide where I wanted it.

He pressed it on my ankle and asked me how it looked.

I examined it in the mirror and smiled. Now I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

"It's perfect." I smile.

"Take a seat while I go prepare everything." He pointed to the tattoo chair and walked off to the back of the shop.

I got as comfortable as possible, awaiting his return.

"You sure about this?" He asked once again.

"Yes." I say with as much fake confidence I could find.

Please don't screw up. Please don't screw up.

It felt like a needle constantly stabbing my skin, which exactly what it is.

Rebecca held her phone out to record the whole process.

It seemed like forever, which was only ten minutes, until the tattoo was completely finished.

I jumped off the chair and checked it out in the mirror. It was beautiful, I almost wanted to cry.

"Thank you so much. It's awesome." I tell him.

We wrapped up the tattoo, payed the fee, and walked out. Ready to complete the next dare.

 Ready to complete the next dare

"What's next?" I ask anxiously. Only because Rebecca has agreed to take on the next dare face first

"Kiss a complete stranger." She finally blurts out.

"Oh my god." I break out in an uncontrollable​ laughter. "That is the best thing I think I'll ever see."

"Just park." She groans.

I find a spot and both of us walk out into the shopping district. Looking for a potential kissing partner.

"Okay I found one." Rebecca said before walking off. Determined to complete​ this dare.

I yanked out my phone and started to record, by the time I looked up, she was already giving a full lip action to some blonde kid with a familiar touch to him.

She pulled away and began to walk back towards me, causing the stranger to look to see what direction she was heading.

When he looked up, we made eye contact and I tried my hardest not to laugh.

"You get it?" Rebecca asked me. Driving my attention back onto her.

"Uh. Yeah." I chuckle slightly.

"What's so funny?"

"Julia!" Theo called to me.

Rebecca turned around to see the guy she just gave an amazing make out session to. Jaw dropping. "Oh my god."