|06|

6. Accidentally Agreement

 Accidentally Agreement

One week later
• • • •

There are two things I'm this world that makes waking up on a Monday seem impossible. Especially when you're a student either in highschool or college. Or even a highschool student taking college classes, for example me.

Number one. Lack of sleep because us teenagers or young adults think we won't feel this in the morning. That we'll be fine.

Number two. Waking up to your dog licking your face with their wet-slobbery tongue while your phone keeps going off.

"Alright. Alright. I'm up." I murmur. Pushing Koda's head out of my face.

I could feel the pencil and paper rip off my face while I lofted my head off the desk. My history essay laying down in front of me, finished (thank god). I don't understand why Mrs. Chan thought that we were ready to write a full essay on world war two. Yeah, we had the whole weekend to do it. Yeah I procrastinated. Still, some people (like me) had very important things to do. Like my bedroom being furnished.

My room was finally furnished now. We finished it yesterday right before I started my essay. twin sizes bed was against the farthest left wall from the door entering my room. The simple bedsheet of pastel blues and purple ombre matched the gray and white pillows mom bought for me once she heard about the bedsheets. There was a white wooden glass end table next to it, holding my collection of books and a tiny blue reading lamp. Also all my chargers and phone. Since I didn't have a closet, we bought a simple white dresser that sat directly across my bed. Finally I didn't have to go through the boxes to search for one article of clothing. On top of it rested all my photos of Rebecca and I being 'Rebecca and I', which probably isn't a good thing. The picture Rebecca sent me hung on the wall above the dresser and I couldn't be happier. It was the same modern picture I looked up and wanted to cry when I saw the price. Turns out she got it at a thrift store where they didn't realize how much they could of sold it for. She got it for twenty dollars American money which equals around eighteen euro's. A tall, slender bookshelf sat next to it where all my finished books and cute tumblr like pictures rested. And last, but not least. A potted plant because I can't get enough. It's fake of course because I would of killed it by now.

I grabbed my phone which was still going off. Rubbing my eyes, I glanced at the time and my heart sank. I quickly looked out the window and again, saw that big yellow bus leaving without me. Without Julia Lee.

What is with Mondays and me missing buses? Last week I rode it just fine (except Monday, shocker) and haven't even been close to missing it.

Bad luck Mondays, I guess. Which means I can either get a ride with Blake, great, or walk.

I quickly found a white T-shirt and pulled it over my black tank top. I could wear these black leggings again so it's no big deal. I grabbed my backpack that hung on the door and pulled it over my shoulder.