|07|

7. Jerkface 101

After first I quickly ran into the bathroom and yanked out my phone from the side pocket of my backpack

After first I quickly ran into the bathroom and yanked out my phone from the side pocket of my backpack. Failing Rebecca number.

She better pick up or once she returns we're gonna have some issue.

"Hello-"

"Rebecca I did something without realizing I did it." I whispered screamed through the phone. "I mean. I might if agreed, but I'm not sure. Like all i said was okay and now I'm freaking out and I don't know why and-"

"Alright take a deep breath." Rebecca said calmly.

Whenever I'm nervous I have this tendency to keep talking. And talking. And talking. Without taking any breaths. Which usual leads to me fainting or passing out, but those are the same thing. I think.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"What happened again?"

I took a deep breath before explaining the whole thing.

"I accidentally agreed to tutor Blake Hunt."I looked up and saw a couple overly excited freshmen look at me from the bathroom entrance.

"Do you mind?" The more confident one said like this is her bathroom. Like this is her school.

"Not really." I grinned.

"Come on. There's another bathroom down the hall." The not-so-confident one tugged at her friends arm.

"No Carol." She jolted her friend's hand off her.

"I'm gonna have to put you on hold Rebecca." I mumbled.

"Wait Julia-" Rebecca said right before I shoved the phone into my leggings.

"You think you're so tough?" The confident one yelled.

Sighing, I stood up.

I'm not a tall person or at least I don't consider myself to be a tall person. I mean, I'm only five feet and Sox inches. While other girls here are about five foot, nine. Sometimes six foot if they decided to wear heels. Which I still don't understand because you're gonna be at school for seven hours. My feet hurt and I'm in converses, how do you feel when you're in heels?

That's besides the point. The point is, I was a giant compared to these tiny girls.

The so called confident one, tough face dropped. Turning into a what -have-I-done type of look.

It's the type of look you give when, let's say, you're on a really tall rollercoaster. Actually you don't have to be on it in the first place. You could be in line, waiting for your doom. The fact that you thought this was a good idea turned bad when you reached the loading point. Where you realize you have no idea why you decided it was a good idea in the first place. Like putting a cat into the bathtub. At first you thought it would be funny or watch your pet freakout, but quickly it turns into a bloody disaster in a matter of seconds. That's the type of face this girl had.