Chapter 86

We arrived home, said our goodbye to Niall.

"I'll go take a shower and come back" I said to her "You're hungry" she nodded "Pizza?" I asked her

"You know me well" She smiled

I went as fast as I could, took a quick shower and went to the TV room waiting for her.

"Do you still want me?" I heard her saying as I looked behind me. She was wearing a red lingerie with one of my white shirts, I can see her lingerie because my shirt is transparent and come-on I'm a guy.

"I'll always choose you." I stood up and walked to her "You fought for me all year I have come to fight for you. You have said I always bet agents you but this time I'm all in" She smiled at me "I promise you I will never leave you"

"Kiss me," she whispers. I crushed my lips against hers and started to kiss her, softly, tugging at her lips with mine before opening my mouth with her tongue. As we took all of our clothes without pulling apart as she moans and pull my body down tightly against her, skin to skin. I suck on her lower lip. I run my fingers through her hair. Then my hand on her breast, thumb on her nipple. I gently bite her top lip, sucks it. Tug her nipple, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger.

I feel it harden.

I feel me harden.

She closed her eyes at the touch. I kissed her ear, as I said, "I don't want either of us to ever forget this night."

She answered by plastering her mouth on mine and kissing me as I did in a way I never thought possible, her hips moving against me, knowing there must be more, I reach down and stroke her where all the tension gathers.

"Did you touch yourself? You're so wet"

She shook her head, her hands pulling my hair. "No."

I looked at her not believing it.

"It's true. I didn't. But ..."

I blew softly on her ears "But?"

She inhaled, the breath ragged and not enough, she confessed. "But I wanted to."

I settled my body between her legs as she cradled my hips with her thighs. And then I was at the portal. I felt the sensation as I slowly slide into her.

"Are you all right?" I asked sounding as if I was holding myself in check, as if it took all of the will to do so. Which it was.

Amara arched and stretched beneath me. Her movements sent me deeper, and she liked that. "I've never been better," she practically purred

I walked to a wall to steady her as I thrust into her.

I drove my tongue inside her, setting off another shattering moan that was music to my ears. She was quite an instrument to play, so finely tuned, and if I touched her right, she made the most glorious sounds; raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure.

I thrusted faster and faster until I cannot hold myself.

"I reached my edge" I said

"Me too" she started moaning

We both reached our climax as we breathed heavily.

~Amara's P.O.V~

Unexplainable, a love that only we could understand. We have been going on with sex for about two hours now or more. Honestly I lost count after we broke the vase on the table and now we're on the floor.

"I never knew you were such a dirty girl, Amara." He smirked

I smirked back, I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. His weight on top of me. I wanted to squeeze him in further and further. I wanted to watch his face. I wanted his sweat to drop onto me. I wanted to drop mine on him.