Chapter 20

~Harry P.O.V~

"Are you done checking me out" I said

"I-I wasn't" she said stuttering obviously because she was caught

"Yeah right, if you wanna see me naked, all you have to do is just ask."

"I already did" she said thinking that she won this conversation.

"Well you know what you're missing" I smirked "you look smoking hot" I winked

"I have a boyfriend"

I came closer to her "so, it never stopped us before"

"Amara, Hey" I heard a familiar voice and suddenly I knew who it was and I stiffened

"Hey Logan" She said smiling

He kissed her, I can feel my hands being numb I didn't know I was holding a fist.

He looked at me and frowned "Harry?"

"Hey Logan" I said

"How are you?"

"Good, you"

"Great"

With that he took her, where is he taking her? Wait why do I care?

Because you like her obviously

Uggg its you leave me alone

"Hey man" I Niall interrupted my small fight with my conscious

"Hey"

"Why are you gawking at Amara and Logan"

I snapped my head from them to Niall "I'm not"

"You need to improve your lying"

"I'm not"

"Listen Harry I'm going to tell you this because I don't want either of you getting hurt"

"What?"

"Just confess to her that you like her"

"I don't"

"Harry stop it, I'm your best friend I know you and whatever is holding you back let it go, not for her only for you too"

"Niall I don't have feelings for that slut"

"What did I say about calling her that she's my friend, Liams, Blairs and you"

"Whatever"

"Did you notice that you only call her slut when you know you have feelings for her, for that you push her away so you don't admit these feelings exists"

"I don-"

"Don't say anything just think about it lad"

With that he left.

I don't know what to do I mean I don't have feelings for Amara, yes I might act like it Hell she drives me crazy but there is something about her, she might act like she's happy and bubbly but I know that something happened to her before all of this because she never talks about the past, and when she does her facial expression changes. I want to know what happened to her I want to protect her, wait what?

Yes, you just admitted that you have feeling for her.

I need to find Niall, I dont know what to do.

I walked around searching for him and saw Liam and Niall talking

"Hey, can I talk to you guy?"

"Sure man what's up?" Niall said looking confused

"I think I have feelings for Amara"

"Finally, what took you so long?" Liam said

"Wait, how did you know?" I said

"Harry, everyone know except you two"

Niall hit my back playfully and said "Man just stop talking to us and go confess it to her before Logan takes her away from you"

With that I just ran around a house searching for Amara

Suddenly I bumped into someone

"Watch it" I said

"I'm sorry" I looked down "oh its you" Amara said

I found her now what "Amara I need to talk to you"

"Okay talk"

I looked around and dragged her into the first door I found. It was a restroom.

"Harry whats going on"

Damn what she wearing is just making me distracted. I took a towel and rapped it on her

"Harry what's going on"

"Just wear this okay?" I said raising my voice a little

"No Harry. I'm tired of you talking to me like I'm a kid. Harry I've tired to be your friend but I just can't, I don't know what's going on in your head. You always make me feel like I'm nothing calling me a slut, who do you think you are. I have a boyfriend now that I really like and I think I'm falling in love with him" the last words just broke me down "I'm happy Harry just stop with what ever you're doing"

With that she rushed out. What the fuck did just happen, I was about to tell her how I feel and she confess to me her feeling about Logan.

I need a drink.

I need to get drunk.

I went to the kitchen searching for something stronger than beer. Bingo!!!

Vodka.

I was about to open it when it was snatched from my hand.

I looked at the person and it was Niall and Liam next to him.

"What the hell man" I said

"No you're not going back to drinking" Niall

"What happened?" Liam asked

"Logan happened"

"So you didn't tell her?" Niall said

"She loves Logan" I said angry

"I'm sorry but that doesn't mean you need to go back to drinking your feelings away"

"Okay I won't drink" I said then walked and started hitting the first guy I see in front of me, I think he's in our class.

"Harry stop it" I was pulled away by Liam and Niall

"Harry what's going on with you" I looked at the voice and it as Amara.

God this girl follows me everywhere

"Why do you care, go run to your Fucking boyfriend" with that I just rushed out the house.

"Harry we'll take you back" Liam said

"I don't need babysitting and it's your party"

"I don't care about the party I never wanted this party" Liam said

"Yeah, we'll take you back home"