Chapter 82

I slowly opened my eyes "where am I!"

I sat slowly still woozy and my stomach hurts, I winced looking down at my shirt, it's ripped and a bandage is covering the engraving from Louis knife.

My hands are tied, I tried to break them free but I was too weak.

I looked around and it was dark with two windows on top bringing a little light in.

I coughed from the dust that surrounds me, as I stood up slowly a door swung open harshly.

A buffed guy came in with a hammer in his hands, I slowly started to back away. He came closer and closer.

I couldn't move my hands, they were tied.

He came closer lifted the hammer as I closed my eyes.

I heard a smash. I opened my eyes and he smashed the payphone above me.

I know who's behind all of this "Where is Zayn?"

He looked at me and untie me as another guy came and brought a tray with food in it.

"What! I'm a prisoner now?" I felt my hands released from the cable tie "Thanks, idiot" the other guy placed the tray on the floor and went out.

I saw a fork and I picked it up.

"Eat" The guy who untied my hand said

I stood up and tried to hit the guy with all my powers with the fork but it didn't work, he just picked me like I was a feather and placed me back.

Zayn came in with a plastic bag. His body is filled with tattoos, he shaved his hair and a bit muscular than before. If he wasn't a physico I would be totally into him,

"Here, I got more" He opened the plastic bag and handed him a cable tie "Nice to see you again Amara" he smirked

I spat on the guy who was tying me, he looked at me ready to slap me.

"Don't" Zayn hissed

He tightened the cable tie even more.

I looked at the guy who tied me up "Thanks dick-less" I looked at Zayn "And I mean you"

"Still feisty ayh"

"Fuck you" I hissed

"You swear now ha, I guess Harry rubbed on you. The fact that you're still with him doesn't bother me... but it still sucks, though-" he came closer to my ear and whispered "I can have you right now. However," he backed up and looked at me "I intend to keep you here for a long time so we got time for that" He came back closer to me and held my head roughly from my chin, I tried to lose his grip but he's very strong "He didn't want to sell me his company so we will see what he's going to do if your head was at the stake"

"Why do you want it, you're rich go make your own business. Why do you have to blackmail others?"

"See you don't get it" I frowned "Harry had everything, everything and he didn't even work for it and he always refuses all my offers. So, I'll take it and make it even bigger" he sat down in front of me "See before few years I wanted us to share a project but he rejected it because it was expensive. See he has all of this, all that money and he doesn't know what to do with it"

"That doesn't mean you blackmail him. Harry worked hard for his company" I looked at his tattoos and he has some cuts and it doesn't look like it was an accident

"You like the tattoos?" He asked

"Your cuts, how many do you have?"

"I've got scars, even though they can't always be seen and pain gets hard, but now you're here and I don't feel a thing"

I rolled my eyes

I heard a car pulling in I didn't know who it was but I just started screaming as loud as I could

"FUCK, SHUT UP" he slapped me "They're just my men"

I felt tears falling into my cheeks "Leave" I whispered

He didn't move

"LEAVE ASSHOLE" I screamed

"Fine no food for you" He took the tray from the floor and went out

I started crying, I don't know why I just started tearing and then it ended as a loud cry. I don't know what to do, I looked around searching for an escape or a way to reach help. Harry would be pissed at me a snicker came out of me, I don't know why but the thought of Harry being mad at me for this situation is typical. I smiled, it always happens to us. We would've fought then had an angry sex.

I miss him.

Harry help me.

~Harry's P.O.V~

I've sent Logan to the hospital with his girlfriend. I found her in the bathroom unconscious but Amara was nowhere to be found and that's when Zayn called said he has her and He wants my company.

"Goodnight," Niall and Saffron said

"Don't stress we'll find her, we got a team searching for her" Liam said "Goodnight

I just nodded at them waiting for them to shut the door behind them.

I took a sip from my drink and saw Blair sitting in front of me

"You're supposed to leave" I looked at her

"I did but then I came back to make sure that you're okay"

"I appreciate the gesture", I said grabbing the glasses to the sink

she stood up "You know I don't believe that. The worst things in life come free to us"

I looked at her "Go home Blair get some rest, it's a whole new day tomorrow"

"Harry, I'm your cousin"

"I'm well aware of that" he raised his voice

"And family knows when another member of the family is hurting"

"What do you want to hear, that I'm upset. I'm not going to tell you how I feel because telling you my feelings won't bring her back"

"There you go, pretending not to care or feel. Harry, you are so close, don't give up"

~Blair's P.O.V~

"I feel Blair okay! And it sucks and what sucks even more that it was supposed to be me, Zayn was coming after me"

"You feel guiYou're

"The one who talks about giving up, all you have done is give up" he pointed at the door "go home" and I bet he's referring to the wedding accident when I almost ran, technically I did.

I exhaled "But I came back, Love can be frightening for sure. I'll leave but don't give up" I looked at him pulled him in a hug "She'll be back and you'll be the one to save her. Goodnight Harry" then I left

~Harry's P.O.V~

How many nights have you wished someone would stay? Lie awake only hoping they're OK. Now my heart's breaking and I don't know what to do.

 Now my heart's breaking and I don't know what to do