Chapter 25

____(Back home)____

"Mom surprise, I'm back" I screamed and entered my house

"Oh hi honey, drop your bags in your room and come help me" she was running around the house with a paper

"Its good to see you too mom, I have missed you too"

she stopped and looked at me "I'm sorry Amara its just I'm hosting this huge party I need it to be perfect"

"Its fine mom, I'll drop my bags and help you" I went upstairs droped my bag and went downstairs

"Hey mom can I invite Logan"

"Yeah sure he's your boyfriend right?"

"Mom you know I don't like you saying that he's my boyfriend"

"Isn't he?"

"He is but-"

"Honey go buy these" she handed me a paper.

I huffed and went to my car to buy the things for the party. I even bought me a dress since I don't like my old style anymore.

_____(few hours later)______

"Amara....? Amaraa.....?" I hear my mom calling. My eyes closed trying to avoid her.

"Mmmmm?" I cooed. My eyes still closed.

"Wake up, honey. I know you're in a jetlag but everybody's here. They all want to see you specially Anna" she gently shake me by shoulder.

"Mmmmm" I nooded, with closed eyes. Without making any other movement.

"for how long will your nap last, you didn't even get dressed yet. Amara"

"I'm up, I'm up"

"Good get dressed everyone is downstairs. I want you down there in less than 5 minutes" she went and closed the doors behind her.

I quickly got dressed up in a simple white dress, my hear straighten. I wasn't really in the mood. I looked at my self in the mirror fixed my hair, straightening my hair, slipped on my white heels.

As soon as I was on the stairs I saw the living room is filled with people I might hardly recognize the faces. My eyes zoomed to the people's hands; some of them had Chocolate Chip ice cream. My favourite. I walked downstairs, straight into the kitchen.

I ran towards the fridge. Opened the freezer, took the huge bucket of Chocolate Chip grabbing a spoon on my way to the counter, sat the bucket on the counter. Digging the ice cream with the spoon and shoved it into my mouth. Closed my eyes and moaned.

"Mmmmm. I sooo Love you." I moaned again and looked at the ice cream

"I love you too, babe." I heard a heavy masculine voice. I freezed. Lifting my head to my left side, in the direction of the voice. Harry.my heart skipped million beats. The last time I saw him he told me he loved me and now his hair was longer, waaayy longer. His eyes are deeper and sharper. He was wearing an Armani Black suit with white t-shirt. I can see some tattoos hiding underneath his sleeves. Wow! I must be dreaming. I'm feeling something deep inside and it's taking all I've got, what is it?  

"so... done checking me out?" He said smirking, raising his eyebrows and brushing his hair with his hands. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You wish." I rolled my eyes, turning my attention back to my ice cream. Oh yeah my Chocolate Chip. How can I forget?

"You know, you must be quite careful. The ice-cream could stain your beautiful dress"

oooh! God! That voice. "I don't care." I blurt out, shoved more icream into my mouth.

"That means, you love the ice cream"

oooh will you stop talking please your voice is so distracting.

"Well I'll take that as a complement"

I covered my mouth "did I say that out loud?"

"Yes you did" then he added, "then I think I must taste it" by the time I realise, what's going on. He is digging his spoon into the bucket. I slapped his hand out. Glaring at him.

"Ow." He complained, pulling his hand back. "What was that for?" he looked at me putting.

Ooohh wow! This is what I was missing in my life; he was tall as the Eiffel tower. He was way too tall.

I pointed my accusing spoon at him. He seems taken back "this is MY ice-cream and no one is allowed to touch it. You get me?" I tried to threaten him. Started eating again. No matter how hot he is. He is not getting my Chocolate Chip. Wait? Did I call him hot? Oh I don't care it wasn't directed though.

"Oh. my. God. Chill babe. As just trying to taste it." He lifted his hands in a 'surrender' position.

"Don't call me that"