Chapter 80

I sat down, not knowing what to do. I stood up, ran to the fireplace and threw the paper in the fire.

What should I do?

I can't tell Harry; he'll get himself in trouble. I don't want my friends to get hurt so I can't go to the police. We all know what Zayn could do. How did he get the letter inside, how did he get inside of the house? Harry changed the locks.

I felt a hand on my shoulders and I quickly punched the person.

"Ouch" Harry sat on the couch

"I'm so sorry." I sat next to him "I thought you were-"

"You thought I was who?" he frowned.

Zayn instead I said "A burglar"

"Amara I changed the locks. I'm sorry for scaring you" he put his hands around me to comfort me. I smiled knowing I was safe right here.

I can't let Zayn do this to him,

He's opening up

He's letting me in

I need to see Blair tomorrow.

_________

I woke up next to Harry on the couch with a blanket on us, I kissed his cheeks, got ready and headed to Blair's house.

Need to explain everything to her.

I knocked on the door.

No answer.

I kept knocking until a girl opened the door.

She looks a lot like Blair but a lot younger, she looked like she's in high school.

"Umm, Hi. Where is Blair?"

"Soph. I told you not to open the door" Blair screamed from behind the door

"Blair?" I frowned

"Oh Amara come in"

I went in seeing books on the floor "Come back and study" Blair said to the girl

I frowned at Blair "Who-" but she didn't let me finish "Sophia, My cousin. I'm suppose to babysit her but she's driving me fucking crazy"

"I don't think you're suppose to say that word in front of her,Few" I said to her

"Ohhh, she uses it more than me" she rolled her eyes "Anyways what's up?"

"Can I talk to you alone"

She nodded and looked at Sophia "Stay"

Sophia flipped her middle figure.

Blair pulled me in the kitchen "I'm making pasta" I looked at her not knowing where to start "Talk" she said raising her eyebrows

"Promise me you won't tell anyone, not even Liam and Harry. Especially not Harry"

She frowned "You're pregnant aren't you?"

"Noooo" I laughed "way worse"

"A few days ago..." I told her everything, the reason for trashing our house, Louis, Zayn and about him wanting me instead of all of them and the fact that I want her to help me with going to Zayn to save all of them and then tell Harry why I did it.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME...NO. NO. NO." Blair screamed

"I'm trying to study here" Sophia screamed from the other room

"Please help me Blair.

"NO. are you crazy, he won't hurt us and if he did we can call the cops"

"No, no cops"

"Amara, Harry will be furious at you. I won't, I can't"

"Fine, I'll go to Saffron" I started walking to the door

I gave her few second to process everything.

"Okay wait. I'll help" I walked black to Blair

"I'm listening," I said to her

"Tomorrow"

"No, I need it to be sooner"

"Fine today after we finish eating and I drop my cousin back home"

"Okay"

___________

We finished eating and we're sitting on the couch when we heard a knock on the door.

Blair opened the door.

"What are you doing here!" Harry said to me

I frowned "What are you doing here?" I looked back at Blair "you called him?"

"I'm sorry Amara"

"You said that you understood"

"She lied," Harry said looking angry at me

"Harry Styles" Sophia said like she just saw her idol

"Get rid of her" Harry said to Blair.

"No way" Her cousin still awed

"Come on we're leaving," Harry said and reached for my arm

I jerked off my arm "No"

"I said we're leaving" He's angrier than he was when he entered

I gathered my courage and said "I'm not gonna go with you"

"YOU do not get to make decisions anymore"

"When have I ever made a discussion, you always do that for me. Now this, this is my dissension"

"Who's going to save your life while you're all making decisions"

"You are not listening to me Harry, I don't want to be saved" he looked at me confused "Not if it means Zayn is going to hurt every single person that I love"

"Get your ass out of the door before I through you in my shoulders and carry you myself"

"NO" I tried moving around him, I couldn't so I lift my hand to punch him but he caught my hand.

"Don't ever do that again" He looked so scary "WALK"

I walked though he basically was pulling me out and into his car "Wait my car" I said to him

"Forget about your car, I'll let someone bring it back. I'm not stupid to let you out of my sight"

He started driving "What you did today was incredibly stupid," Harry said looking at the road, not giving me a glance.

"The only thing that was stupid is that I got caught" I looked at him "I don't question why you and everyone else try so hard to save me, you shouldn't question why I would try to save all of you"

"You call this saving us? Amara I thought you were smarter than this. That's not saving us, that's doing stuff that you think is right, you think it's saving us but it's not."

"It is saving you"

He parked the car "And how do you think we would feel loosing you?"

I just looked at him then went to the house without saying a word.