TWENTY-ONE

THE DUO stayed up until seven in the morning, talking and playing multiple games on Olivia's wii. They played Mario Kart a lot, trying to prove to the other that they're better. Though each time, that failed so they'd move on and play Mario Party, or Super Mario Bros.

It was different for the both of them. Auston was used to going to clubs and hooking up with girls, well Olivia was used to staying at home and discussing the difference between Nicholas Sparks books, and the movie.

However, both of them loved what they had done that night. Auston enjoyed the more laid back, fun time, well Olivia enjoyed the spontaneous and adventurous time.

Once they watched the clock hit seven, the turned off the wii and flopped back onto the couch yawning. "Well," Auston started, getting cut off by a yawn. "I don't want to do this, but I should probably head back to my hotel before Mitch and the boys get the wrong idea, or they get worried."

Olivia snorted, "Yeah, alright." She mumbled in between yawns as well.

They both stood up and walked to the door, Olivia holding it open for him by leaning on it with her back. "Okay, well thank you so much again for everything," Olivia said as he walked up and pressed his body to hers, giving her a sweet kiss, his lips lingering on hers.

"No, thank you," He pulled back slightly. "And I'll stop by later today, before I leave. You know to uh- say goodbye."

Olivia nodded sadly, "Okay."

He kissed her once more before walking down the hall and entering the elevator, to take him down to the visitor parking lot.

As Olivia slowly closed the door, she fell back against it, sighing as a wave of sadness flooded over her at the thought of Auston leaving that day.

[ A/N ]

it would mean a lot if u went and checked out my new book called "meant to be" :)

also, because its so short i might double update today ! theres only two chapters left:(:

LOST CALL.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara