SIX

AS PRACTICE came to an end, Olivia searched for a way down to the dressing rooms. When she got lost and couldn't find her way back to where she started, she decided to text Mitch.

Guilt washed over her as she used Auston's phone to text Mitch. It felt weird to use someone else's phone, however she didn't know where to go and surely Auston wouldn't mind, considering she's giving him his phone back.

Olivia texted Mitch asking where to go and five minutes later, Auston's phone dinged, telling her Mitch replied back.

She was expecting directions on how to get down to where they were, however instead, she got an 'idk, you just gotta go down two levels.'

She rolled her eyes at the response, but tucked the phone back into her pocket before heading off into the direction she hadn't gone in yet.

Olivia thought she had done a full circle around the area, and she was about to give up when she saw a staircase that led to a lower level. She smiled before picking up her pace and going down four flights of stairs. She went down as far as she could go and pushed open the blue double doors that said 'dressing rooms'.

Olivia followed the signs that pointed out the way to the dressing rooms. Her stomach churned at the thought of having to find Mitch and Auston, though apart of her was also very excited.

As the dressing rooms came into view, she saw quite a few people hanging around outside. Some were wearing blue and white track hoodies with different pants and some looked fancier with cameras around their neck.

Olivia was coming closer, she was just about to walk into a section where food and drinks were spread out on fold up tables. A few people hung around there, filling their mouths with the free food.

Just as she was going to walk into the section, a security guard popped out of no where and stared down at Olivia with a straight face. The girls eyes widened in surprise as she took a step back, not knowing what else to do.

She was about to walk around the guard, however he stepped in her way, again. This caused a scowl to appear on her face as she became angry that she couldn't get through.

"Name?" The security guard asked, crossing his hands over his chest.

Olivia let out a huff of breath as she crossed her arms over her chest to try and intimidate him. "Olivia," She stated, a frown evident on her face.

The guard shook his head, "We're not expecting an Oli-"

"Olivia! Over here!" Olivia looked past the guard who had turned around as well.

Off to the side, there was a group of seven guys who were leaning up against a wall, away from all the other people. Olivia blinked slowly and let out a breath of relief as she knew they must be Mitch, Auston and some of their teammates.

Olivia didn't say anything to the guard, instead she gave him a dirty glare before pushing past him and walking towards the group.

Olivia shook her head to calm down, once she was mad, shy Olivia was long gone. Olivia plastered a small smile on her face as she walked closer to the group. She was able to get a better look at their faces and once she did, her step faltered.

Olivia's gaze immediately dropped to the ground once she realized how attractive they all were. Her stomach churned with real nerves, and no excitement. She wanted to throw the phone at them and hightail it back to the safety of the coffee shop.

A shy girl meeting a group of extremely attractive hockey players, is basically a slow death.

[ A/N ]

Same olivia, same.