TWENTY

DRIVING DOWN the streets of the city, Auston and Olivia continued to talk as they both grew tired.

"Ugh, I'm tired, but I'm also hungry so I don't think I could sleep." Olivia explained, her head resting against the head rest.

"Well, if I get you food, will you promise to stay awake?" Auston asked, driving back to Olivia's place.

"Yessir, Mcdonalds?" She asked hopeful, using the puppy dog face to try and get him to agree.

Instead, Auston scrunched up his nose. "I am a professional athlete. Do you think I'd get Mcdonald's at 4:30 in the morning?" Olivia raised her eyebrows hopefully. He cast a quick look at her. "You're damn right I would."

Olivia let out a sigh of relief, "Okay good, cause I was going to say... you didn't need to get anything." She stated like it was obvious.

Once the two left the drive thru with their Mcdonalds, they made the short drive back to Olivia's apartment building, eating their McNuggets and McChicken's, sharing large fries and a milkshake.

They pulled up to the building and sat in silence for a moment as they realized their adventurous night was coming to an end.

Olivia started to speak, looking at her shoes as she sadly started. "Well, I had a great night, thank-"

"Oh screw it," Auston unbuckled his seatbelt and reached over the centre console to pick up Olivia's chin and press his lips to hers softly, in one swift motion.

Shock spread throughout her body, however she quickly kissed him back, eager to feel his lips on hers. She sat upright, turning her body to face Auston, his hand was leaning against the back of her seat, the other on her cheek.

They pulled back a little out of breath, and Olivia smiled. "You said we don't sleep, we were pulling an all nighter. It's not techinally morning yet. Do you want to come in?"

Auston smiled, "I'd love to."

[ A/N ]

theres three more chapters left hehehe :)