FOURTEEN

AUSTON LED Olivia into his hotel room, kicking the door closed with his foot. He guided her over to this bed, walking hand in hand as they flopped back onto it together.

Austin lay, looking as Olivia sat on the edge of the bed, looking around the room. It was silent for a few minutes before she flopped down beside him, their faces inches apart.

"So where's Mitch?" She asked.

"He's in Willy's room. You remember him, right? Long blonde hair?" Auston asked, as the two continued their small staring contest.

Olivia nodded, "Yeah I remember him, Rapunzel hair."

Auston let out a breath through his nose as he chuckled, "Anyways, I told him not to come here and bother us. He'd annoy you, trust me. He's a good guy though, a good friend."

Olivia smiled, "I bet. So what did you have planned for tonigh-"

The hotel door swung open and in walked Mitch with his hands covering his eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just came to grab something!" He exclaimed as he walked into the side of the wall.

Auston and Olivia shared a look, "Uh, Mitch? You don't need to cover your eyes."

"Oh," Mitch paused, revealing his face and shocked expression. "You guys are still clothed. Good."

Olivia's eyes widened as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Auston just responded with a roll of his eyes. "C'mon Mitch, go away," Auston begged, clearly wanting to be alone with Olivia.

"Okay okay, but-"

Mitch turned around as the door opened again and in walked Nazem, Morgan, Zach, Matt and William. "Oh great," Auston muttered as they both sat up in the bed. "I'm sorry, Olivia." he mumbled, sympathy clear in his voice. Olivia responded with a shrug, not thinking much of it.

"Woah guys, maybe we should let them be," Zach said, trying to be serious, but everyone could hear his teasing tone.

"Hey Matts, you better not've used my car for anything other than driving." Nazem yelled, as the boys invaded the room.

Auston rolled his eyes, not knowing what else to do. Just as he was about to respond, Matt spoke up. "Hey Aust, did you score once or twice tonight?"

Laughter filled the room as Auston and Olivia sat on the bed uncomfortably. Auston had tried to get them to shut up and leave however they weren't listening. Instead, they continued to make jokes and start their own conversations in the room.

"You know what? Screw this, lets go Olivia." Auston mumbled as he grabbed Olivia's hand and walked straight out the door.

They didn't listen to the boys jokes as they walked down the hallway together, hands intertwined. Instead, Auston stuck his middle finger in the hair and never gave his teammates a second glance.

[ A/N ]

I just published my new zach werenski book ! its a social media one, just like my matthew tkachuk one! please check it out if you want, it would mean a lot ! love ya!