FIVE

OLIVIA SAT in the coffee shop, sipping her coffee as she held Auston's phone securely in her hand. She sat staring out the window watching as people walked by.

Olivia moved to New York, only because she wanted to become a writer. She doesn't attend any classes, she simply sits in coffee shops or walks around the city looking for inspiration.

She looks at all the people running to catch the subway, all the girls with one too many shopping bags. All the couples too in love to care. Thats where she gets her inspiration. Thats when she sees it - a little bit of herself in everyone she sees. And somehow, sitting in a coffee shop alone, never felt so good to Olivia.

Sure, Olivia is shy and quiet, but inside she has millions of smart comebacks for people, and an intense stare that can charm anyone. Thats why she chose writing, thats where Olivia gets to express herself.

After sitting in the café for a good hour, Olivia decided that it was about time she started to head down to Madison Square Garden. Olivia had questioned Mitch and asked why they had to meet there. He had told her they played for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

The young nineteen year old girl liked hockey. She didn't love it, but she did enjoy it. Olivia wasn't a hockey freak, she didn't watch every single game that was on, though she wished she did. Her friends however, despised hockey. They'd rather go sit in a cute café or go to the library, and its thanks to them, Olivia doesn't know much about the hockey world.

Olivia called for an Uber, and she was informed it was a few minutes away. Olivia got up from her table and gave the city one last look through the glass window.

Walking outside, she sidestepped people with her head down, walking away from the crowded streets.

Finding a small alley off of the main street, Olivia leaned up against the red brick wall, waiting for her Uber to take her to the rink.

People watching for a few minutes, Olivia awaited the arrival of the Uber. When a silver Honda Civic pulled up in front of her, she smiled as she hopped into the back of the car.

The car was mostly filled with silence, after the driver had asked Olivia why she was going to Madison Square at this time of day. Olivia didn't want to make a big deal about anything so she simply told the man that she was meeting a friend there.

Once they pulled up to the front of the rink, Olivia thanked the man and pushed the car door closed. As the car drove away, Olivia looked up at the rink, not knowing her way around it.

Deciding just to go for it, Olivia made her way to the main entrance and walked in. Not knowing where to go, Olivia walked through the small tunnel with the section number 218.

Olivia stood at the top, watching as the Leafs skated around, doing whatever they wanted. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she stared down at them with a smile on her lips.

From all the way where Olivia stood, she could see the smiles etched on everyone's faces as they laughed and skated around, shooting pucks on their goalie or on the empty net.

Olivia could tell they were all so happy, and for a very odd reason, that made her happy too.