TEN

THE LEAFS walked into the dressing room with their heads hung low. The room was silent as the boys got undressed and had a shower. Auston sat in his stall with a frown on his face, untying his skates. Mitch was beside him taking off his jersey and shoulder pads.

"So," Mitch started happily, trying to lighten the tense mood. "You scored a goal, for Olivia." He stated to Auston, as he begun to untie his skates as well.

Auston simply nodded as he took his one skate off, putting it in his stall. When he didn't answer, Mitch continued. "You know, she's really pretty, just shy."

"I know," Auston mumbled, taking off his other skate, not bothering to look up at Mitch.

William, who was on the other side of Mitch leaned forward to stare at Auston, "So is she waiting outside for you?" He asked, completely serious. There was no teasing tone in his voice.

"No, I didn't text her." Auston replied, pausing to look up at William who's jaw dropped.

Gasps from the right of Auston made him turn his head to look at Morgan, James, Nazem and Zach, all shaking their heads.

"You dumbass, oh my, and I thought I had taught you well," Nazem said, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Yeah c'mon man, I don't even know what to say to you." William said, causing Auston to look back at him with his eyes wide.

"Well I-I just-" He sighed in defeat as she tried to defend himself. "I Don't know why I didn't text her, I should've."

"Damn right you should've, now I have to save the day," Willy mumbled as he got up, his skates were off but everything else from the waist down were still on.

William walked over and snatched Auston's phone that was then in his hands. Auston sat frozen, trying to peek over the phone to see what William was doing. He stood in front of Auston, his fingers typing faster and faster.

"Hey Babygirl, I scored a goal for you, if you're still here do you wanna meet me outside and maybe I can score again?" William said as he continued to, before his thumb hit the send button a little more dramatically than needed.

Everyone in the room snickered as Auston sat wide eyed as William handed Auston his phone back. Frantically Auston opened up his messages as William stalked back to his stall.

Auston sighed in relief once he read what William actually said:

"Hey, if you're not busy or you haven't left, do you wanna me meet outside and we could maybe get something to eat?"

Auston let out a big breath as he tossed his phone to the side, "Thanks Willy."

William leaned forward past Mitch to stare at Auston. He gave him a big smile, "Anytime you idiot."

"Auston! Auston! You got a message!"Zach exclaimed from beside him.

Auston whipped his head back around and picked up his phone, he smiled as he read the message from Olivia:

"Sure, I'll meet you outside."

[ A/N ]
its about to get interestinggg