TN | Trying To Recover - 46

Start from the beginning

Amora rubbed Rosè's face down with Vaseline as she drove. "That bitch must don't know she's in our city. We from 9th ward and we will run that hoe down." Amora ranted, her lip turned up.

"She bouta find out though."

Rosè pulled up quickly on Royale's lot. Her car was still out in front so she parked behind it and grabbed her bat out the backseat. Amora got out the car after Rosè and watched as Rosè circled around Royale's car.

"This bitch has been disrespectful for the last time." Psssht! Rosè smacked the bat straight through Royale's window. "This is for fucking Kai."

Psssht!

"This is for lying about him."

Psssht!

"This is for bumping into me at the grocery store and instead of apologizing, you wanted to embarrass me!" Rosè yelled as she knocked out three of her windows. "And this for smacking me and thinking I wouldn't come for you, hoe!"

Rosè smacked the bat so hard into her front headlight that it shattered and spilled out all onto the ground. Suddenly, the front door opened and Royale stood there in shock.

"Are you fucking serious right now?!" She screamed from the doorway.

Rosè grimaced when she saw her, handing Amora the bat before walking up to Royale with her fists balled up just for her to punch Royale dead in her face. Royale retaliated and the fight begun.

Rosè was sending blows wherever she could get them as Royale attempted to pull at her durag and kick. Somehow they ended up on the ground and Rosè was on the bottom sending knees straight into her stomach. Something came over Amora that made her run up and snatch up Royale's hair, kicking her in her back as Rosè rolled on top.

"Bitch!" Royale yelled, ripping Rosè's shirt a little. Rosè had the upper hand and was now pounding into Royale's face with her fists.

"Didn't. I. Tell. You." Rosè yelled with each punch. "I would fuck you up! Huh?!"

Rosè got up and kicked her once in the face and Amora followed with one after. Royale swallowed up the courage to get up and push Rosè before picking up some spit and chucking it in Rosè's face. Rosè lunged after her and Royale backed up.

Sirens sounded and Rosè froze. Royale pushed her back on the ground and Rosè started punching and kicking at her again. "You fucking bold bitch. I will kill you!"

"Kill me, hoe!" Royale screamed over her. Rosè reached around and grabbed a rock that sitting beside Royale's flowers before bashing it into her head.

Next thing either knew, Royale was yanked off Rosè and another officer grabbed Rosè. "Drop the weapon ma'am." Rosè was instructed forcing her to drop the rock.

The officers handcuffed them both before separating them and pulling out a report. "What's going on here?"

"That bitch came here smashing up my car and assaulting me! This is my property! This is my–"

"Ma'am, please calm down." One of the officers said trying to get her to relax. "Would you like to press charges?"

"Yes, yes I do." Royale said with her arms crossed over her chest.

Rosè glared at her but she knew she couldn't be mad at anyone but her damn self. However, Rosè had great lawyers that would be able to get her out of any and everything. "Kai would never want you. Ever."

"Yeah and from the way he still came around me, I wouldn't be so sure he wants you either, boo." Royale remarked smartly with a smirk.

The officer released Rosè from her cuffs before giving a stern look. "Please get into your vehicle and leave off the property."