TN | Mistake - 38

"Sooo

"Sooo... hold on, does anyone else know?" Noelle asked, squinting at Rosè after being exposed to the news of her crazy life.

Rosè shook her head. "No. I've been ducked off from everybody, to be honest. I didn't even want to tell him and it just slipped out." She said.

Noelle shook her head too, her curly head of hair shaking too as she popped a chip into her mouth. "Giiiirl..." She remarked. "So what are you going to do? Like..."

"I don't even know at this point. Everything is so damn crazy and as many times as that man nutted on my ass... I'm still confused on the where and how? And why me!?" Rosè exclaimed, pouting. "I don't want this."

"I hear you. Don't do anything you aren't ready for. He got all that baggage with Royale and shit, who is dirty as fuck by the way.. and the family thing plus what he did to Amora. Like just damn! This some damn lifetime movie?" She asked, popping another chip into her mouth. "This is crazy."

"Exactlyyyy! And I just feel stuck... because I really liked him but you fucking with my family, y'know? How do I come back from that with him?" She asked, shaking her head. "And the fact that he probably still has feelings for Royale even though he swears he don't."

"Do you believe him?" Noelle asked.

Rosè stared off into space for a minute. "I don't even know."

"Okay, I got a cute little outfit." Jewelle announced as she walked up to the two in the food court. Her tongue was out and she looked excited as she held a few bags up. "What y'all talking about? My party?"

Rosè looked at Noelle and laughed a little. "Yeah, that's exactly what we are talking about." She said before looking to Zaida. "You get something?"

Zaida nodded. "Just some makeup. I was mostly focused on her so... yeah. I'm about to go get me something to eat." She said, placing her bag down on the table. "Jewelle, you coming?"

"Yeah." Jewelle responded before walking behind Zaida to one of the many food spots.

Noelle looked back to Rosè once they were far enough. "Well you need to figure out what you gonna do about this situation." She told her, looking down at her cellphone.