TN | Background Music - 37

          The next morning, Raymun woke up early

          The next morning, Raymun woke up early. He had been in a daze since he first opened his eyes. It wasn't a surprise that Raymun had been feeling guilty ever since Syrah went missing; as far as he was concerned it was his fault. Her life wouldn't have been in danger if he didn't throw that cocaine in the sink and flush it down the drain. For that same reason, he promised to protect her but how could he do that if she was missing? He didn't want to believe that he had already failed at trying to be there for her. He wasn't going to just give up like that when she could still be out there somewhere waiting for him.

Raymun was attracted to Syrah but it wasnt worth leaving Amora. Even though what he and Amora had was now over, if it even was, he still didn't want Syrah— she wasn't his type. Somehow still he felt like he owed her something.

     Ever since he was a kid he had been trying to save everyone and everything. Watching his father overdose on cocaine right in front of him  played a huge part in that. He had a huge hatred for any type of drugs and he wanted them off the streets. That's why he became a cop in the first place; to stop these criminals no matter what he had to risk or put out on the line. He wanted all those drugs flushed in a sewer for killing his father. That's why he reacted the way he did to Syrah when he saw her cooking up the very drug that fucked up his childhood forever. And now, he had to save her from it too. But was he too late?

Raymun sprinted down the stairs, his badge in his pockets as he kept a focused look on the door. He wanted to bypass Amora's sleeping body on the couch with no reaction or conversation. As far as the two were concerned; they had never met.

Bzzt bzzt. As soon as Raymun plugged his phone into the socket in his radio, notifications and missed calls came in. He sighed before scrolling through.