TN | Party - 27

That Love by Gerlad Levert spilled from the speakers as family and friends of Keeva, Rick, and Rando started to fill the once empty chairs in backyard as some danced and stood around with drinks in their hand

That Love by Gerlad Levert spilled from the speakers as family and friends of Keeva, Rick, and Rando started to fill the once empty chairs in backyard as some danced and stood around with drinks in their hand. It was then that Kai and Rosè were grateful that they had come a little early to grab a seat and a plate.

Keeva danced to the beat of the tunes as the DJ wished her a happy birthday over the song. Rando was at the grill flipping burgers and feeding guests as Rick entertained Keeva's friends.

"That's my auntie Moe over there." Kai said, pointing over to a woman dancing with Keeva. "She ain't really my auntie but that's her best friend so she's been like my auntie, you know?"

Rosè nodded. "Yeah it's like that with auntie Joyce." She said, biting down on a burger. "That's everybody?"

Kai nodded, licking his lips. "Yeah that's everybody, baby."

"Oooh, I'm baby now?" Rosè asked, giggling a little.

"That's what I said, huh?"

"You're aggy." Rosè said calmly as she finished off the burger and looked around. "But everyone is nice."

"That's because you've been nice." He said with a small laugh. "I can tell they like your little cute ass though."

Rosè started batting her eyelashes at him. "Wellll.. you knoww..." She joked making him laugh before stopping abruptly. Kai looked over to where she was looking. "I didn't know Royale was in your family."

Kaivar smacked his lips before getting up from the table they were sitting at. Rosè got up and hooked her arm around his before plastering a smile on her face. "Heeeey, Royale."

Royale turned and looked at Rosè, her face almost melting when she saw her former friend. "...Hey."

"What are you doing here?" Rosè asked. "I thought you didn't know him..."

Royale stumbled a little over her words as she tried to find the correct thing to say. "I was just bringing his sister here. I know her..."

"Where is she?" Kai spoke up as Royale looked between them.