TN | Faces - 41

          The next morning, Rosè woke up to Kai's chest where she had managed to smother her face in while she was sleeping

       The next morning, Rosè woke up to Kai's chest where she had managed to smother her face in while she was sleeping. She smirked to herself as she closed her eyes again, sniffing in his scent. She loved waking up against him with his chest rising and falling slowly as he lightly snored. Before, she could barely imagine this and now she can't imagine not having this. Kai had become everything; a friend, a father to her baby, a smile, and even sometimes a frown. Their good outweighed their bad but the bad would start weighing in when all their drama started coming through.

She couldn't help but wonder... is this temporary?

She smiled softly at the thought of him being a permanent addition to her life but slowly the smile faded as recent events pooled into her mind. From the incident, if she could even call it that, with her sister all the way to him going straight to Royale with no apology. She was falling for Kai nonetheless and she'd be here for him regardless but she didn't know if she would be able to stay in his life after that. She kept asking herself "can we come back from this?"

She felt soft lips gently press against her forehead from above as Kai's muscles flexed a little. He cleared his throat and she could feel his embrace loosen.

"Why'd you do it?" Rosè asked the question that she had yet to really ask him.

Kai was quiet for a while as he pieced together what she was asking him. "She told me she hoped Syrah was dead when I went over there looking for her... I don't know if you knew that she lived–"

"I found out after the whole females showing up to her door with guns beating up her boyfriend thing." Rosè said calmly.

"What?" Kai sat up after letting Rosè go. Rosè looked up at finally and sat up too. "What was bitches doing over there with guns?"

"Amora told me they were looking for Syrah saying she owed them money and if she wasn't there the next day then they were killing everybody." Rosè explained. "Then yesterday, Amora just told me that her boyfriend admitted to sleeping with Syrah and he thought that was the serious she hadn't come back."