TN | Oops - 30

"I don't even know you!" Kaivar screamed over Amora's yelling as they argued over calling Syrah a bitch

Amora put her hand up, trying to stop him from talking. "I don't give a fuck but I know that bitch got me fucked up for thinking I'm taking a fall for her ass." She yelled.

"You need to chill off that word because if I called you a bitch then it'd be some shi-"

"Fuck you!" Amora screamed out.

Kai smacked his lips. "Fuck you!"

"Are y'all done? Are y'all done!?" Rosè yelled over the duo. "What the fuck?"

Rosè knew that Syrah was Kai's brother but she didn't know that Kai and Amora had already met. It seemed weird being that they had already encountered and established that they weren't going to like each other which gave him a "0" on the scoreboard when it came to Amora automatically. Amora was stubborn so it would take a lot to get her to actually like this man now and it would be on her terms.

"I'm good, man. That's her." Kai said, shaking his head.

Amora turned her lip up. "You should've never said nothing to me."

"You should've never said shit about my sister." Kai said. "I don't give a fuck if me and her don't agree on some shit but ain't nobody just gonna disrespect her in front of me."

Rosè could tell by Kai's face that he was seriously pissed off so she decided to calm him down first. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him but he tried to move her quickly. "Baby, calm down!" Rosè said, hugging him anyway.

Kai huffed and looked down at her as she wrapped herself around his torso. "Nah, man. I don't like being touched when I'm upset. Just let me go."

"Chill, baby."

"Don't nobody give a fuck if you're upset–"

"Shut the fuck up talking to me, bro!" Kai yelled over Amora. "You really pissing me of–"

"I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck!" Amora yelled.

"Amora! Chill! Both of y'all need to chill out before y'all piss me off and I dare one of y'all to say y'all don't give a fuck! I fucking dare you!" Rosè yelled over everybody, pointing between the two. "Now, I'm hungry and I got reservations to this little restaurant that I heard about at work. So we are going, right now, and I do not wanna hear shit else!"