TN | Big Mouth - 35

         Rosè strolled up the aisles of the grocery store looking for taco sauce for the meal she was planning for her and Kai

         Rosè strolled up the aisles of the grocery store looking for taco sauce for the meal she was planning for her and Kai. She didn't know if spicy tacos would effect her or if the baby could even decline certain foods yet but she was really looking forward to the tacos.

She turned down an aisle and smacked dead into someone else's cart. When she looked up and saw Royale standing there, smirking at her, she got irritated instantly.

"Heeeeey, Rosè." She cooed, waving as her long hair drifted behind her shoulder. "How you doing?"

Rosè looked down in her cart then down at her list of food she needed to get, ignoring her. She backed her cart up to get ready to move.

"How are you and Kai?" She asked, sounding like she knew something she didn't

"Great." Rosè responded, her back to her as she mad her way to another aisle.

"Oh wow, that's great." Royale said as she followed behind her. "So you're not upset that he was at my house last night?"

Rosè stopped walking, her face stuck in a confused expression. She quickly fixed it before turning to Royale. "What you say?"

"You didn't know? He came over to my house last night... I was just comforting him. You know how that is, right?" Royale asked, her smile seemingly evil.

Rosè chuckled a little, leaning against her cart. "He probably just needed something old to compare to new... especially since he came right back this morning and gave me the best head." Rosè lied, shaking her head. "But I don't have time to argue with you... I can't stress."

Royale's smile faded when she noticed Rosè rubbing her stomach. She tried hard to come up with a comeback. "Really? You're pregnant by the man that strangled your sister to death? Pathetic."

Now, Rosè couldn't wipe how she really felt off her face. "What you just say?"

"You heard me." Royale said, now satisfied.

"You're a pathetic, lying bitch." Rosè spat, glaring at her. "It's funny, I guess. Bitches get mad because their first love don't want 'em no more and start shooting low blows.. but you got the right one!"