TN | Upgrade - 15

"I am glad you're with us, Rosè

"I am glad you're with us, Rosè. I know it's a different setting for you from the whole life coach thing but I'm telling you you're gonna love it." Christian told her as he guided her down the long hallway. "I'm sorry I couldn't be at that meeting last week to really give you a tour but I'm here now."

Rosè smiled at him as she nodded. "Definitely, and I'll adapt with no problem." She told him. "That's why I'm perfect for the job, remember?"

Christian snapped his fingers. "You're good."

FAME INC. was a multimillion brand agency that had an even more promising future ahead of them with Rosè on their team. FAME is where artist called looking for agents to propel their already rising, or sinking, careers. They've worked with all types of artists from music to fashion to people on the business rise. This was perfect for Rosè; more money in a fast paced industry with a bright future head. She'd be traveling and all in the pool of sharks she couldn't wait to handle.

For Rosè, this job may have been just what she needed to get her life spiced up. If Zaida hadn't put in a good word for her, she wouldn't even had been here.

"So tell me, what's the most anticipating part about this job that made you want to take it?" Christian asked as he handed her a coffee.

"The question is what isn't? I get to work in a competitive environment with celebrities, make good money, and travel." Rosè said as if it was obvious, taking a cautious sip from her cup.

Christian nodded. "Well, I hope you stay with us a long time. Zaida speaks highly of you."

"Speaking of the devil." Rosè mumbled as Zaida began walking up with a smile plastered on her face.

"I saved you your favorite donuts." Christian said with a toothy grin.

Zaida smiled and went in for a side hug before embracing Rosè. "He always has a Great Dane." She whispered in her ear before heading towards the microwave where her donuts were wrapped in paper towel. "Thank you so much."

Rosè could barely hold her coffee as she turned away and started walking out. "I'm gonna go to my desk, Dane- Chris, I'll see you later." She laughed as she began walking away.

Zaida giggled, shrugging at Christian when he looked to her confused. "Dane? I don't know."

    Rosè strutted confidently to her empty cubicle, sitting her seat as she reached it, and waving to Keisha- the woman in the cubicle beside her. Rosè pulled her drawer out and fished her phone where she saw a text from Kai.

 Rosè pulled her drawer out and fished her phone where she saw a text from Kai