TN | Last Time - 25

       Slow Jam by Usher played faintly through the room as the sun peeked through the window

Slow Jam by Usher played faintly through the room as the sun peeked through the window. As usual, Rosè woke up first. She peeled herself from under the covers and attempted to remove herself from under his arm but his grip tightened around her possesively. After last night, Rosè couldn't imagine Kai not being possessive with her. She had thrown it in more angles than math class and sucked his soul out in less than five minutes afterwards. She had him in handcuffs so she could be in control but he had her screaming that he was the one in control all night. It was a storm of tension being released.

She kissed his chin softly until his eyes opened. "Where you going?" He asked.

"To turn the playlist off." She said through her croaky voice. "Can I go?"

He chuckled lightly before moving his arm from around her. "Mhm."

She rolled her eyes as she got up, trying to think up how she was going to bring this little situation up. Closing the playlist off on Spotify from her computer, she closed it and turned around, looking at him.

He looked up at her mirror on the ceiling and smirked. "You a freak, you know that?"

"I know." She said, looking down at her feet. It was then that she noticed she was indeed naked. "So... I'm about to ask you a question I want you to be honest."

He looked at her, sitting up. When their eyes met, he bit down on her lip. "What I do?"

"You and Royale?"

Hearing her name sent alarms all throughout his body. He knew now was the best time to confess to all the bullshit he had been hiding. "What about her?"

But he really couldn't.

Rosè chuckled, shaking her head a little before crawling back on the bed. She pulled the cover off him, staring at his morning wood. She crawled between his legs and gripped his member tightly. His reaction proved that he was still on edge, biting down on his lip as he watched her bow her head and make his dick disappear. She moaned as she felt him fill her mouth. He held her head, pushing it deeper into her mouth.