TN | Party Gone Wrong - 44

           Remy was mixing the tables on his DJ board as he switched the song to Fischer Fools by GameOva Reedy which just so happened to be Jewelle's song

Remy was mixing the tables on his DJ board as he switched the song to Fischer Fools by GameOva Reedy which just so happened to be Jewelle's song. Her and her best friend ran out onto the dance floor and immediately started twerking in the middle of the floor. Everyone was cheering them on as Rosè and Amora tried to keep their calm, watching the little boys closely to make sure they didn't hop up on her baby sister. They were extremely overprotective.

Kai literally had to hold Rosè down on his lap as Zaida and Noelle talked to Amora. "Baby, stop being crazy."

"I'm not being crazy but okay." Rosè said, crossing her arms across her chest. Suddenly, she felt a vibration under her and Kai reached in his pocket to pull out his phone, looking down at the lit screen.

"Stephon is here." He told her.

Both Zaida and Rosè looked at him with a disapproving stare. Kai was still looking down at his phone with a confused look. "Aye, baby, come outside with me real quick." He said as he started lifting up.

"Okay." Rosè said as she got up, holding his hand and leading him towards the door.

When they got outside, Stephon was approaching with a boy a few inches taller than him. Rosè didn't recognize him so she was curious as to why he was coming up with him. "Hey, y'all." He greeted with a smile.

Rosè looked behind him before giving him a side hug. "Hey. Who's this?" She asked.

"This is A'ryan, he been at a few sessions so I thought it'd be cool to bring him by. Is that cool with you?" He asked.

"Hi." A'ryan greeted, extending his hand. "You can call me Ryan."

Rosè stuck her tongue in her jawline as Kai let go of her hand. "I'm gonna call this officer back. It's probably about the case." Kai said, pointing to his phone.

Rosè nodded before turning back to the duo. "Hi, I'm Rosè, it's nice to meet you but um... Stephon, let me talk to you real quick." She said, grabbing his arm.

"Royale isn't–"

"No, Zaida is here. You do know that, right?" Rosè asked, squinting at him.