TN | Lost - 39

           Amora dragged her last bag to the backseat of her car, exhaling once she finally had it inside

Amora dragged her last bag to the backseat of her car, exhaling once she finally had it inside. She had never realized how much stuff she had until she had to pack up. Greg had offered to help but Amora didn't want to risk Raymun causing a scene in front of the whole neighborhood. At least that's what she told him, because in reality she was trying to avoid him. That was so hard to do though when he was just charming as hell.

She closed the door before going back to the house just to lock the house door. She left back out and got in the car.

"You sure you didn't want me to come and help you?" Greg asked through the speaker inside her car.

Amora started the car up and sighed. "I'm sure. I already got everything packed and I'm on my way to my mom's house now." She told him. "Thanks though."

There was silence on the other end for a while. "Look, I'm sorry if I caused any trouble within your home. Like I told you before, I'm totally cool with just being friends." He said after a while.

"And I'm glad." Amora replied. "I hope you truly understand."

"I do. Is it cool if we still hang out though? As just friends... stepping no boundaries whatsoever." Greg questioned with hope.

Amora thought about it for a while. "We will see." She said, flipping her loose curls. "I'll call you back a little later once I get to my mom's."

"Alright, gorgeous." He responded after a short sigh.

"Don't do that." Amora said between a short giggle.

"Huh? Do what? Call you gorgeous?" He asked as he chuckled. "You telling me friends don't compliment friends?"

"You're not slick trying to ease you way back in." Amora said, rolling her eyes. "Goodbyeee."

"Bye, beaut– Amora." He correctly quickly.

Amora laughed as she pulled out the driveway. "Bye." She said one last time for hanging up.

Amora liked Greg and she liked him a lot but with this current situation, both leaving Ray and almost reaching death, she didn't need to rush into anything too soon. She was going to treat people how she wanted them to treat her from now on just like her big sister had told her long ago. For this reason, she was going to take her time with Greg and get the know the real him before she ended up head first into some shit she really wasn't ready for.