TN | Trying To Recover - 46

        The next morning, a loud ringtone sounded loudly throughout the living room of Rosè's house

The next morning, a loud ringtone sounded loudly throughout the living room of Rosè's house. Fuzzy blurs began to slowly morph into physical objects as Amora opened her eyes slowly. She had been sleeping on the couch and was now almost half awake as she reached down to her vibrating, loud phone stationed on the floor plugged on the charger.

"Hello?" She answered after clearing her throat. When she heard what was said on the other end, she perked up. "I'm getting up now."

Amora rushed up, tying her hair up in a ponytail then wrapped it in a scarf. Amora wore sweats, a tank top, and was slipping into some jays as Rosè pulled up to the curb. Rosè had just called to let her know that she wanted her to ride somewhere with her.

Amora opened the door before Rosè rushed right in and grabbed her bat from the floor. "Where's the key?" She asked, looking over at Amora.

"Kitchen counter." She told her. Rosè wore a pink sweatsuit with her hair under a durag. "Who's durag is that?"

"Kai let me use it... it's old." Rosè explained before going in her cabinet and grabbing some Vaseline. "Let's go. I wanna get this bitch before she go into her shop."

"Jewelle gonna be kinda mad we couldn't take her, huh?" Amora asked as she jumped into the passenger seat.

Rosè nodded. "This isn't her fight any more than it's yours. She's seventeen, still in high school, so what do I look like inviting her to slide through on Royale. Yeah, that bitch had her fucked up as well as me but I'm gonna handle it accordingly. I'm tired of the runaround with this hoe." She ranted, starting the car up and pulling off.

"What's even her issue with you? Y'all were cool last I checked." Amora said, rubbing Vaseline up and down her arms before applying it to her face.

"We were cool then Essence died and she was acting weird about me messing with Kai. I had to find out that she used to fuck with Kai after she lied to me, correction, they lied to me about not messing." Rosè explained, shaking her head. "Then the bitch got mad because she tried snitching on some shit that happened between them and I was unmoved."