Г Kiss Kiss F*ck You!

A/N: So I can only choose One Route and being a die-hard Kaoru girl we will be going his route BUT! There might be more Routes in future Chapters.

!WARNING!
Strong language and well triggering

Enjoy!

------------------------
--RECAP--

~No One's P.O.V~

Each host member quietly walked into Forsythe's Room and are shocked to see Hikaru in the bed as well and Tamaki as cussing under her breathe while Kyoya took pictures and left and Mori trying to keep Honey quiet then leaving and Tamaki following but slamming the door shut waking the Three.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I groaned from the door slamming and I sat up with the twins hanging on me and I looked at them and they were grinning "why are you grinning for Hikaru and Kaoru?..." I was rubbing my eyes "because..." Kaoru trailed off then Hikaru continued "the boss is jealous..." and they said in unison "and when he is jealous he cracks every time!" they started laughing their asses off and I yawned and they stopped "Awe your so cute when you yawn Forsythe" they started hugging me and I started to see what Haruhi was talking about but they may be the little devils in the club but I'm satan of the host club.

            "Guys~ I am naked you know are you trying to take advantage of me!" Kaoru turned red and so did Hikaru "No! Were not wai-" they were cut off by my door flying through the room Tamaki freaking out "YOU DAMNED TWINS you're TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY SON!? DADDY WILL SAVE YOU!?" and I was pulled out of the twins grasp and he turned red and I smirked but they didn't notice "Daddy~ don't touch me there!"

              "I knew Boss was the pervert!" the twins said "Ehh!?

               "Who is daddy??" we all froze when my Dad was in the door way and he looked at him and then the twins snickered and pointed at Tamaki and so did i "Oh so Tamaki you think your Forsythe's father??" and Ryusei got closer and I got out of Tamaki's grasp and slipped on some boxers and grabbed Hikaru and Kaoru by their arms and dragged them out the room as fast as I could and next thing we knew we were on the living room with the rest of the club.

           "Um, where is Tamaki Senpai?" I didn't answer and then we all froze up.

            "THE ONLY DADDY IS THIS HOUSE IS ME RYUSEI FORSYTHE TAKATSUKI!?!?!"

         "AHHHH MOMMY HELP ME!"

         "HE CAN'T SAVE YOU!"

Noah and I just looked at each other and sighed and we mumbled "well let us get Breakfast ready...." Kyoya looked at us "aren't you going to stop Ryusei?" Noah answered for me "no then we will get caught in the fire so Tamaki will have to suffer but since there is a lot of you whose helping" Honey looked worried but put Usa-chan down "me and Takashi can help Noa-chan!" and with that, they followed Noah to the kitchen.

           "Geez, Dad doesn't kill him...."I was talking to myself and the twins had their hand on my shoulders "Well the boss deserved it..." Hikaru said then started laughing and so did Kaoru "yea! He is a big pervert he wants you and Haruhi!" Haruhi tilted her head cluelessly and I put my hands on my hips confused as ever and me and Haruhi looked at each other "what do you mean?" we both said in perfect unison and they stopped laughing and hugged us "your so cute Forsythe and Haruhi" and unknowingly Kyoya took pictures of us and when I looked at him and noticed my eye twitched and I mean my blind one and I pushed Hikaru and stomped in front of Kyoya.

             "Give me the damn camera Ootori...."I clicked my tongue the only time I would ever say a person's last name if I was mad and Kyoya only push his glasses up and slightly grinned in amusement "why should I what will you do to get this camera?" i smirked and practically pulled his glasses off his face and seductively climbed on him and the Twins were red and where covering Haruhi's eyes "hey guys i am not a little kid stop coming my eyes..."

I ignored them and I got close to Kyoya's ear "Tori-kun~ please.... hand me the camera pretty please~" he jumped when my hand ended up in his shirt and what he didn't know was that I had stolen the camera from him and I bit his ear until he bled then I got off him and through his glasses at him "heh I won and your no longer under punishment~"I went through the pictures on the phone and my face turned red damn the twins and I sleeping together like that the twins were behind me and Hikaru took the camera from me "oi! Get me the camera!" he had his arm up in the air and I tried to reach for the damn camera but damn was i short soon after that Kaoru was behind me and wrapped his arms around me and Hikaru threw the camera back to Kyoya and these little devils nearly had their way with me and god knows where Haruhi went but everything was stopped.

My father has dragged Tamaki into the living he looked dead but really fainted from fear but when he saw the twins two books were used on their heads "Ow!? What was that for!" said by Hikaru "why did you do that sensei we were kidding.." and my father much of been Satan in the flesh because his eyes became cold.

               "Yea like how those girls said how it was a prank to Forsythe and blind him you think they told me the same thing they were kidding..." I froze up I didn't know that those girls who did this thing to me spoke to my father but he was going to do something bad "Dad! Stop it ok they would never hurt me none of them would ok believe me... Man this is my fault isn't it if I just stayed in Canada you wouldn't be freaking out this way I'm sorry to leave them alone ok..." my father looked at me and freaked out begging me to stay i was never going to leave but I just looked down and everyone just stared at me and Ryusei for a while.

----Now we take a Break!----

----Now let's get back to the Story!----

What broke the silence? My phone going off no it wasn't a call it was a message and I don't know why but I felt time slow down and everyone was behind me trying to see what was sent to me and my eyes were wide open everyone's as I opened a message and a video played it was the video of that 'Prank' I was shaking as the memories started flooding my head and my dad took my phone from me and trying to stop the video but we all hear the same thing.

              "No matter where you go you will have to escape by killing yourself! Forsythe Takatsuki~"

I felt my heart drop and tear fell from my face I couldn't stop shaking why did everyone hate me but I didn't Notice Kyoya and Ryusei leave the living room but what I did notice was Noah Tamaki Haruhi The Twins Honey and Mori hugging me.

                "Don't worry your safe with us..." Mori was the first to speak then Noah spoke "we will find out who recorded the video I promise!" and Honey "Yeah! Katsuki-chan we will protect you from those big ole meanies!" and the Twins and Tamaki nor Haruhi said a word but I didn't care I needed this if I were back at home in Canada I would have killed myself by now I wouldn't be here with these good people...

I heard my phone ring and I slipped out of everyone's grasp and grabbed my phone from Kyoya and my father and answered to my bullies.

               "FUCK YOU!? If you think I will let you get away with this I won't I was nice then now I am mean and I will destroy you!?" I broke my phone just from my inhuman strength and chucked it at a wall and my eyes were cold and everyone who saw this knew Forsythe was losing it.

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

I know its short I could be stumped don't worry that doesn't mean it over their is too much to do!