Г Just a Dream?

(A/N): Ok this is a dream.... Yea your gonna love it and yes some scenarios not a lot you will see why..... Enjoy

!Disclaimer!
This chapter is literally my ships and well... Yee fuck doesn't get triggered XD I'm sorry I really am.

------------------
--RECAP--

"Oh it was nothing... Forsythe stood up see" as he said that I stood up on my own and the host came around us circling us and singling out Renge and when no one else noticed I smirked at her and she stomped away pissed as I thought she would no one gets away with changing my friends characters and shit were not a game....

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~No One's P.O.V~

Today was a tiring day for Forsythe he didn't spend much time hosting but he did spend time sleeping a lot but this very dream was no normal dream perhaps this dream was going to be the future or maybe it was just a plain ole dream.

--Timeskip into Forsythe's Dream--

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I woke up in my bed and i looked around and sighed i realized i was back at that in.... Canada though I got out of bed and looked at the view outside it was beautiful it was quiet too I hadn't enjoyed the quiet since high school... Oh how much I loved Ouran! how much i missed Japan! how much I... I ended up alone... Great... Wait what day is it?

I looked at my phone then looks at a calendar and today was August 26... Wait WHAT!? Its my birthday! Fuck me I forgot my own fucking birthday fuck fuck fuck..... Fuck... I wonder if they remembered...

I paced around the room before heading to the shower and I looked at myself in the mirror... Shit, I have really long hair... I like it but a little trim, maybe shave the side off and a line up wouldn't hurt.

My hair was past my elbows, I decided to wet my hair then start cutting my hair off then I was done shoulder length and still covered my right eye I liked it, then I put my hair up and parted half of my hair well enough that I wanted to be chopped off I really wanted people to see my right so people knew I didn't care for their opinion. As i did that i finished by adding a little design and i felt weird while doing my line up... How did i know how to do all of this on my own? I then shook it off and cleaned up the hair in my bathroom then took a very very long steaming hot shower.

--Timeskip--

I had dried off and was in my underwear and I couldn't decide what to wear so my first instinct was the twins! Me and the twins were very close since we went to the same college unlike everyone else we wanted to go to school for other shit unlike the others Hikaru got into game designing and Kaoru was into fashion but they were close to me but to on another they gave each other space but there was still love of course but I gave them a call anyways.

"Yello~?" I heard the unison of the twins from the phone and put them on speaker "hey guys! I need help I don't know what to wear today....." Hikaru laughed at me of course and Kaoru giggled but Kaoru as the more helpful one we nearly talked for 40 minutes and my whole outfit was decided "thank you! Both of you are great!" I yelled from being across the room while getting dressed "Welcome we will see you later Forsythe~" they had a mischievous chuckle then hung up.

" Hikaru laughed at me of course and Kaoru giggled but Kaoru as the more helpful one we nearly talked for 40 minutes and my whole outfit was decided "thank you! Both of you are great!" I yelled from being across the room while getting dressed "Wel...