Г Happy little accidents

A/N: barely even an Ohshc chapter its like about our Supporting characters 😂😂😂 that right just some few Chapters about Ryusei Noah and our new Buddy Asher but first is him forgive me we will get on track during Ryusei's I promise 😆

!WARNING!
You could die of laughter or boredom but I am broke so don't sue me

----------------------------
--RECAP--

I heard my phone ring and I slipped out of everyone's grasp and grabbed my phone from Kyoya and my father and answered to my bullies.

"FUCK YOU!? If you think I will let you get away with this I won't I was nice then now I am mean and I will destroy you!?" I broke my phone just from my inhuman strength and chucked it at a wall and my eyes were cold and everyone who saw this knew Forsythe was losing it.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~No One's P.O.V~

While Forsythe Takatsuki was losing his mind with the Host Club in his presences there was a family member in Japan but the thing is about this boy Asher Emerson Smith he is the cousin of Forsythe but also the Son of Emerson Smith and very Heir to the Smith Maple Syrup Farms.

He was in a different part of Japan where the homeless roamed the street beggars so to say Asher as no ordinary Beggar, of course, he was rich but if he was was rich what is he doing on the street playing his Violin in the streets for money?

Well, it's simple if he used a credit card then he would be found and dragged home he ran away from home days before Forsythe arrived.

The Streets were filled with cars the sidewalks were filled with people and artist on the streets performers and more but there were one boy and his Violin who played with his heart and soul and he had nothing but the audience.

(A/N: What he is playing well violin wise.)

~Asher's P.O.V~

I had my eyes closed while playing my Violin I knew people were watching and listening some recorded and all but I made sure that my face wasn't noticeable but it never mattered it was the music that ran through my veins and out and I just felt at home with just the music but what I didn't know what that the more I played the better the sound I played for money but now just for the beautiful sound to hit the ears of the civilians here they needed this I could tell.

When i finished everyone only smiled and gave me even more money than they I didn't deserve and I thanked them and left the money in the case and packed up and walked off but what noticed was a loud group of boys that watched into a cafe and I only worked there to play music and such but I followed them in.

"Oh your finally here! Go wash up... We go rich fellows see" my boss had yelled at me and quietly told me the last part then I looked to the group I saw and then did as I was told and went to the back to grab something to eat and then went to wash up and change my face just slightly.

I finally walked out the back and see my Rose Golden Piano and stand next to my boss.

"This afternoon we have our favorite Musician and Artist, Ashe Smith!"

The girls in this cafe were mostly high schoolers but some older too all that could be seen was heart eyes die-hard fans I only bowed "thank you for coming today but please order food and such this is cafe after all..." I smiled and girls squealed and nearly fainted and I sat in front of my piano and I felt the eyes of those rich kids stare into my soul but this didn't bother me.