Г You Play The Piano Too?

A/n: so much to do before the 23rd let's get this date started!... Enjoy!

-----------------------
--RECAP--

We ended up walking in the park until my dad asked me and Haruhi to walk ahead of us but once we walked off we pulled into the bushes by little devils.

"Be quiet you two" me and Haruhi were so confused the whole club was watching us on this date.

"To say shortly yes we were watching you... Because of Tamaki." Kyoya said and Tamaki started blushing really hard it was cute, to be honest.

"Hey, guys look Sei-chan is on his knee!" I looked so did the rest of us and oh my fucking god... HE ASKED FOR RANKA'S HAND ME AND HARUHI WILL BE RELATED OH MY GLOP YES!?
As I was yelling this in my head Haruhi pulled me out the bush and we walked up to them.

"Yes! Of course!" we stand there smiling until they noticed us "oh guys they were engaged." my dad chuckled and I smiled "I am happy that you found someone dad." Haruhi said and then the host club was secretly taking pictures.

"FAMILY HUG!?" I yell pushing my new dad and sister into a group hug.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~Tamaki's P.O.V~

Tuesday... Tuesday... TUESDAY IS TODAY AND TODAY IS OUR DATE!? What am I going to do! I've never been on a date!.... Not once in my life!

As I continued to freak out the club was behind me, little did i know everyone was questioning my sanity while I paced the floor.

"Is the boss, ok?" the twins ask and mommy answered, "Today is Tuesday." I heard those shady twins laugh I honestly wanted to whack them with a baseball bat but I can't!

"Tama-chan and Katsuki-chan's date is today huh!" I glanced at the boy lolita and he was smiling and clinging to Usa-chan "Yeah today is their date tonight" Mori Senpai grunted and I sighed.

Eventually, everyone went to their station and I stayed in the corner pondering on what to do... Noah, Forsythe, and Haruhi went here because Ryusei proposed to Ranka, Forsythe and Haruhi said they will be awfully busy this week oh boy.

I found myself next to the piano and I forgot Asher was here weekly to play music I only blinked but I realized Forsythe never noticed Asher since we discovered him I cleared my throat to grab his attention and I did since he looked at me while playing the piano and not missing a single note "can we talk?" I asked and nodded.

~Asher's P.O.V~

I only came here to play the piano which their paying me even though Kyoya seems to hate the idea but I can't blame him really.

"Yea what's up Tamaki?" I asked since he looks so nervous I was aware of him and Forsythe's date today which makes sense I'd be nervous too because of all the crazy shit that has happened to this club and Forsythe, I'm surprised that they are even stable but they are and I envy that.

"can you tell me what to do for our date I can't think of anything!" I only laughed because how funny this was but I advised him to be himself and take care of Forsythe and I guess that didn't help much.

--Timeskip to the date--

(A/n: Forsythe's outfit it's so cute i'd wear the fuck out of it)

            ~Forsythe's POV~

I barely got ready to go on this date with Tamaki and well he is currently downstairs but he can wait a little bit, to be honest, I love Tamaki but I know he is crushing hard on Haruhi so my plan is to get them together they will be the cutest couple!

"Forsythe! Are you ready! Senpai is being weird..." I heard Haruhi call out and I just giggled

"I will be down in a moment I have to fix my hair!" I heard Haruhi mumble about how I take too long to ready which it's not my fault I swear!

Though finally I got officially ready to go and said my hellos and goodbyes and left with Tamaki and here let me say Tamaki is a romantic but he isn't my type since I see him being with Haruhi in the future.

--Timeskip--

"ohhhh I see a piano shop!" I yelled and nearly left Tamaki behind since had was flustered about me talking about him and Haruhi being together but he was behind me the whole time.

           ~Tamaki's POV~

I didn't understand why Forsythe kept talking about me and Haruhi but at the same time I couldn't stop imagining the idea of me and Haruhi together it made me smile, and well realize I love Forsythe as a brother I hope to protect from these devils in the host club!

"Wait! Forsythe, you can play the piano?" I questioned after I realized where we were and that he started to play the piano like it was nothing I was at a lost for words.

--NOW WE TAKE A BREAK--

—NOW BACK TO THE STORY—
(A/n: that's what Forsythe was playing on the piano)

He was just calm I have never heard of this piece before but it was sweet and he seemed to be humming along and I just smiled.

I decided to join him and somehow the music was flowing through my fingers as we both played beautifully and it makes me wonder when did he learn how to play so well.

~Forsythe's POV~

I couldn't help myself but smile at the idea of Tamaki playing with me and well it was cute of him but hopefully this friend date helps him realize he needs Haruhi and not me...

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

Like said the chapters will be shorter as this book will be coming to an end so I hope you enjoy and I may pop up with another chapter maybe we will see but hope you enjoyed!