Г The Cool & Wild Type Goes to Court!

(A/n): this will be interesting... Do they go to court? Nah... Enjoy!

-------------------
--RECAP--

With a host hurt and the truth about what happened to Forsythe in Canada what else can be revealed about the past... The truth about Forsythe.

Will he lose the people he loves because what has been told? Or will things with everyone make the bond with Forsythe so much stronger?

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~No One's P.O.V~

The Host Club went there separate ways as they were told to such as Kyoya and Mori Senpai went to the D.A.'s office while Tamaki and Haruhi went after Forsythe. Though, Hikaru ended up in the hospital.

What else is there to come for The Host Club?

~Kyoya's P.O.V~

I got off the phone with Honey-senpai and the news I got was disturbing, Hikaru got attacked but he is getting taken care off he won't be blind in his right eye.

"Is everything ok?" I sighed and shook my head "Hikaru, is in the hospital. He was attacked by Forsythe's mother, but Hikaru will be alright since Kaoru is with him. Honey is on his way to the recording as well." Mori nodded then paused "Recording?" I forgot to mention that I had Honey wear a wire for me " I had Honey wear a wire which recorded anything and Honey said that Emma had said very interesting things" Mori frowned slightly and I pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose and sighed.

--Timeskip--

"Here you go Kyo-chan how did court go?" Honey gave me the recording he had and I gave it to Mori " I have all the information I need but Mori? Honey? Please do have Ryusei listen to this he needs the truth..." Honey and Mori nodded "come on Takashi we have to give this to Sei-chan... Bye Kyo-chan" with that Honey and Mori left and I went my own way.

Tamaki will be more upset then Ryusei I believe.

~Ryusei's P.O.V~

I was really stressed about this whole thing... I mean what am I putting Forsythe through right now somehow Noah is perfectly fine with this and is trying to help me cope but every time she tries to help Forsythe cope he instantly pushes her away but once he leaves for school he is happier.

"Hey Ryusei?" i looked up to see Noah "oh hey what's up?" she sighed "Honey and Mori are here they said its serious and that you need to listen to this"I tilt my head in curiosity "send them in here" she let the boys in and left I assumed she was going to take a nap.

"What's up Honey and Mori?" they looked gloomy it worried me a little bit but Honey place a recorder in my hand "Sei-chan your going to want to hear this" his voice wasn't all happy it was stern rare even I looked at Mori "please listen for Forsythe's sake"I stiffen up and I was stunned by this but I nodded and played the recording.

--Timeskip--

"Thank you, boys... Oh god is Hikaru alright? where is Forsythe?" i was crying through most of the recording I was glad it wasn't video because I don't think I would have been about to handle that but I was worried for Forsythe and the host club Emma was crazy I knew that much but she went as far as too blind my son and then nearly blind friend she won't and she can't get away from that.

"Hikaru is going to be ok, but Tamaki and Haruhi went after Forsythe..." I looked at Mori, then at Honey "look please just go to the hospital where your safe where is Kyoya?" i am sure they understood what was going on "Kyo-chan went to see your lawyer with the same evidence" I had to get to Kyoya first then find Tamaki and Haruhi they were all in danger and it would be my fault I stood up and the boys followed me "go hospital now ok" the boys nodded and left and I went after Kyoya... Oh, god I hope I'm not too late.

~Emma's P.O.V~

"Well well well... Kyoya Ootori my... The Maple Farm and the Otori Group work together and I don't want that now"I was grabbing the face of a beaten up teen boy my he needed this sight of respect he might just need a new pair of glasses but I gained a grin from him "your really going... To wish you hadn't attacked me..." was this kid nuts his body is cut up and bruised and yet he grins and answers in such way how wonderful I like this Ootori.

"Wow your not like the Suoh boy and that Hitachiin Twin too bad I should have killed them right there and then maybe I will just kill you..." he glanced at me this kid was no normal kid rich or poor he should have been screaming for help by now "do it... And tell me what will you gain your business is over your not taking Forsythe either..." he looked directly at me and smirked this child must be the spawn of Satan!

"Oh? Really why do you say that?" i cut his restraints off wondering if he could fight but he was having a hard time standing "because Honey was wearing a wire and recorded your confession and I was wearing a wire and now this place will be surrounded you have no real escape Emma Smith I will be seeing you in your prison cell..." I stood in shock this boy was smart and I adored it but really when I thought he would have collapsed but Ryusei... When did he come in?

~Kyoya's P.O.V~

Somehow and someway Ryusei got here first but it didn't matter I gained something from all of this and that was Forsythe staying here for good

"Kyoya stay with me ok?" I barely heard him I blacked out.

~Ryusei's P.O.V~

"You evil women you are.." its all I could say I was pissed but I was too worried about Kyoya's life at the moment "do me a favor make Kyoya marry Forsythe, ok and I signed those divorce papers as well have fun!"

I was too worried to listen I carried Kyoya out the place and to the hospital and god was this a struggle.

~No One's P.O.V~

With more damage to the hosts and the truth revealed where will this go?

Will he lose the people he loves because what has been told? Or will things with everyone make the bond with Forsythe so much stronger?

To be continued.......

(A/n: shit... Don't kill me I hurt a little devil and Mommy!)