Г Keeping it up with the Takatsuki's

A/N:..... I didn't watch Keeping it up with the Kardashian's just now...

Forsythe: liar stop lying Broccoli... Bro-kun? Baka-chan?
Me: OI I AM NO BAKA NOW RESPECT ME I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND I CAN TAKE YOU OUT!?!?
Forsythe: Daddy Tama-kun~ Mommy Tori-kun~
Tamaki: oh Forsythe respect Princess Author-San she means well
Kyoya: I am sure her name is Broccoli
Me: not helping HARUHIIIII!?
Haruhi: stop yelling my name...*Cold sweat*
Hikaru & Kaoru: can we get back to the story we have fans
Honey: yea! I wanna know what happened at Katsuki-chan's House huh Takashi!
Mori: ....yeah...
Me: Can I marry all of you
Renge: KYOYA IS MINE
Me: get out Renge your not in this chapter!

--------------------------------
--RECAP--

I heard the door open and we see my Father walk-in "what are we talking about here?" I looked at him "oh nothing important ready to go then"I skipped off.

"Is Tamaki ok?" Ryusei asked "He is fine Ryusei" Ryusei nodded and before he could leave he had mentioned something Tamaki forgot to tell everyone other than the twins "Oh Host Club I will be seeing you at Dinner tonight you can stay the night since we're going into a weekend." and with that being said he left and Everyone looked At Tamaki who was still in Shock and everyone sighed.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~Noah's P.O.V~

Ryusei told me that Forsythe was having his club over for dinner damn Rich kids at least me and Forsythe agrees that Rich kids can be annoying even one's at Ouran.

"Was this your idea?" I looked to Forsythe while we were watching an old horror movie "no it was my father's but you will like them so please stay" I sigh and nod "fine but if they don't mind honesty I will be telling them about this unborn child." Forsythe smiled sweetly "oh don't worry the only one you need to really worry about is Kyoya he knows everything about someone ots creepy but funny as well!" I don't why he was so excited by that but that name sounded familiar I shrugged and sighed again for probably the fifth time today.

"Hey, Forsythe change out of your uniform and Noah gets dressed were having company" we heard Ryusei call out to us so we did what we were told but Forsythe took his time along with Ryusei but I didn't I could care less about making a good expression.

Before I knew it the bell rang and Forsythe and Ryusei still getting ready still and no one was here to answer I get up and go to the door and open it and I get 7 pairs of eyes on me "You must be The Club Ryusei said was coming... Come in"I walked away from the door and sat back in my chair and watched the Club come inside and settle in the den with me didn't like talking to people I didn't know but I have to break the silence.

"I have never seen you before." I looked at the Blonde and realized I didn't introduce myself so I did "ah my bad I'm Noah Ryan and you have never seen me or heard of me before because I live here and hiding from my terrible family."

"Ohhhh i see well I am Tamaki-." i stopped him and pointed to each person and got their names right "Suoh, Ootori, Haninozuka, Morinozuka, Hitachiin Twins, and Fujioka" they all looked at me as if I was some witch but I naturally know who they are "I only know who you are because how much Ryusei talks about your Club but since Forsythe moved here you guys were just the topic of the day."

"You seem like you could care less." I looked at the boy known as Kyoya "well I am a tired 18-year-old pregnant teen who is finishing her last year of high school being homeschooled by Ryusei." after I said this these 7 pairs of eyes just stared at me.

"Why are you at home with your family..." One of the twins asked me probably Hikaru "My family is terrible they wanted me to abort this unborn child and because I refused they kicked me out and cut me off and said I was dead..." the other twin Kaoru was shocked along with the rest of the club I guess "that's messed up..." "but at least Ryu-chan and Katsuki-chan are here for her!" the midget randomly said and I assumed it was Honey but I looked at the girl named Haruhi she was thinking about something but I know I have seen her somewhere before because she isn't rich I know that much.