Г A Second Chance

(A/N): did you think I wasn't gonna bring back the scenarios baby! Well, soon this is just a heads up.

Ryusei: you bastard
Noah: you killed Forsythe
Me: stop the South Park reference but I didn't kill Forsythe he is just asleep
Ryusei: MY BABY IS COMATOSE YOU SICK BASTARD
Me:*cold sweat*sorry?

--------------------
--RECAP--

I didn't understand what happened I was hit by something I could hear my father freaking out was I dead? If I am WHY! I barely got to see my life here... With the host club... With the people that actually love me... I am begging here God save my little ass once more... I won't mess up I promise...

~No One's P.O.V~

As what it seemed to be the world had stopped in the name of a boy who got hit by a car somehow everyone except for those who cared wasn't calm and police and the ambulance was called by a worried Kyoya.

Tamaki and Ryusei were only in a state of who was going to die for hurting Forsythe, While being held back by Mori.

Honey along with Noah and the rest of the Club kept trying to keep Forsythe awake and breathing until the Ambulance came.

Though only one boy stood in the shadows, Asher he only stood there in shock and did nothing as there was nothing he could have possibly done to stop these events.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~Ryusei's P.O.V~

I blame myself for happened that weekend, the doctors say he will be in a coma but they don't know if he will wake up. He is a strong boy but I'm a weak man, I couldn't even walk into his room to see him at all but somehow he looks like a sleeping beauty.

He looks peaceful and calm but I need him wake up, I need him here with me. God! I beg you to give me a chance here! his mother doesn't care at all I told her the whole situation and it seems like the only people who care enough is Tamaki and his friends.

Kyoya's Family is paying for everything they must care enough to come here every single day to see Forsythe it's so nice of them but it makes me wonder.

---Timeskip a week---

~Noah's P.O.V~

I found myself seated in Forsythe's Room hoping he will wake up at any moment but he has been gone for a week and two days and yet I am so bothered by the fact that the host club comes here and just barely speak... Only a day ago did everyone​ started talking to him as if he was awake but Haruhi she was with Forsythe the day we went to the hospital and thank god she helped, Ryusei was going to lose his mind if she wasn't helping him I suck at these kinds of things all I can do is be quiet and wait for Forsythe.

I was seating by a window and holding one leg because my baby bump has gotten bigger just by a week I was staring out the window it was raining pretty hard and I could help but quietly sing 'Once Upon a December' somehow I was in bliss Forsythe usually wasn't all about princesses but this song always rang through his head and he would sing it when no one was around but I was around, I heard him sing it beautifully.

I couldn't help but cry and somehow I thought I saw the bastard... Grin... That Cheeky ass Grin... Didi imagine it did this little fucker Grin?

I stood still and grinned "hey wake up man your not suppose to die yet your the uncle of my children..." I kissed his forehead and decided I would go home and convince Ryusei to sleep in this room I knew that Forsythe could hear all of us so this is what I will do everyone is going to come here and at least talk to him!